Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

View Poll Results: 14. 6m UTG w/ 33
Raise 7 18.92%
Call 5 13.51%
Fold 25 67.57%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Phuket Trip Report

^
awesome
Old 11-21-2007, 05:21 AM

Ok, so I have no internet connection at home after moving so I can't play poker. I can however review hands so if anyone is interested in getting a couple of hundred hands reviewed please send me a PM and send your hands to ssshhandswap@gmail.com
Old 11-21-2007, 06:10 AM

Little mini-ownages like this make me smile:

PokerStars $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6.00 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, <font color="#FF0000">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.00 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (5.00 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.00 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
BB shows As, 9c (three of a kind, Aces).
Hero mucks Ah, 8c.
Outcome: BB wins 6.80 BB.
($2.00 Rake)
</font>
Old 11-21-2007, 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Little mini-ownages like this make me smile:

PokerStars $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6.00 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, <font color="#FF0000">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.00 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (5.00 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 7.00 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
BB shows As, 9c (three of a kind, Aces).
Hero mucks Ah, 8c.
Outcome: BB wins 6.80 BB.
($2.00 Rake)
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

probably the worst ive ever felt was when i was playing this idiot heads up and i raised some [censored] ace and he 3bet and the flop comes like A82 and he checks and i check and then the turn comes and he checks and i check and then the river comes and he checks and i bet and he raises his AK and i call [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

probably the worst ive ever felt was when i was playing this idiot heads up and i raised some [censored] ace and he 3bet and the flop comes like A82 and he checks and i check and then the turn comes and he checks and i check and then the river comes and he checks and i bet and he raises his AK and i call [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhh, you saved (at least) a small bet [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 11:40 AM

Looking to buy a new desktop computer. My current one lags a little now when running my programs and pokersite. Just want a basic desktop that has dual monitor capabilities. Any suggestions? I posted in the computer forum and was told any new computer will probably work? I guess it is the processor speed that I need more of?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:03 PM

Anyone going to be in LV for the 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]? I'll be getting in on the 12th and looking for a ride to LA on the 15th.

No room, no plans, no familiar people ,first time in Vegas. Any SSLHE that want to do anything or help this naive, Oregonian pop his LV cherry let me know. I know my bad play has paid more than a couple of you guys rent so the least you can do is keep me happy :-D

I'm also not sure how i'm getting from LV to LA so if anyone knows anyone friendly making the jaunt let me know.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw i routinely claim to be pregnant in the chatbox

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you?

[ QUOTE ]
and pj i think you underestimate how stupid some of these internet players are

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm one of them, and I'm stupid, so... you have a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to get back to this topic after it's pretty much died down but I just was reminded of something from a BBV thread.

Some guy posted about a chat following a heads-up match that went like this:

Trodal: ill report u for wh u [censored] *****
SABR42: lol what?
Trodal: u heard me.every time i had aa-jj qq or something u folded preflop,when i had suck cards u raised every time
Trodal: but when i had good, u folded before i even acted
Trodal: ugly lowlife
Dealer: Trodal leaves the table

It reminded me of one time I was accused of 'cheating' by some guy heads-up because I won a hand with 65s.
After he busted a few hds later he stuck around to tell my new opponents that I was a 'cheater' because I play crap like 65 trying to hit draws.
Granted, this was on Party back in its hey-dey but you get the point.

Some people are truly retarded but still have enough brain-cells to successfully deposit on a poker-site and hit the call/raise/fold buttons.

I also think of people who are simply less experienced at this stuff.
If I tried to sit my mom or dad or GF at the computer and teach them to play internet-poker and they saw this chat they would look at me and say, "That guy just said he was cheating. Maybe we should find a different game."
"No Mom. It was just messing around. They were only joking."
"Really? How do you know that. Shouldn't we be safe just in case and find a new game."

Granted my Mom is computer-retarded, but again, the point is that some of these people actually might try to play poker.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Well, it was discovered who reported it, as some dude was like "Pooh, you got warned, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" (it was the dude who made the original "pro eye" comment)

I'm, uhm, not sure why he took such satisfaction over me getting a warning. The general tone of the whole exchange with PS support was "yes, we know this is retarded, but give us a break and don't be stupid."
Old 11-21-2007, 03:16 PM

he called you pooh