Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the best course of action?
Pay the ticket and forget about. Just be cool 2 1.03%
Pay the ticket and have the STTFer ship it on Stars 111 57.22%
Make the STTFer take care of the whole thing 58 29.90%
SIIHP 23 11.86%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: I OD on girls or standard play

OP PLEASE POST MORE
Old 09-18-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So this friday night I went to the University of Maryland to hang out with a friend of mine. He met a group of girls this past week so we met up with them and went to a couple parties. At the second party everyone was gettin' real loose. I was kind of feeling this one girl who is pretty drunk. So she goes to the bathroom to throw up and then comes back a few minutes later. She goes to the bathroom to throw up again, so feeling slightly concerned I go with. Her friends weren't paying attention and I didn't want her passing out, dying, etc. So obv after hanging out in the bathroom we start making out for a bit. She is drunk and I'm feeling awkward cause it's some random kid's bathroom so it didn't go any further. After that her friend takes her home to put her to bed, then me, my friend and the girls friend hang out for the rest of the night. So I'm thinking the standard play in this situation is a simple facebook. I'll probably run into this girl again with in the month and whatever happens happens. My friend tells me later that I need to quit ODing on girls as if I did something wrong or went over the top with the make out sesh and facebook add.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, use paragraphs please.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM

Oral Douching?
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM

Making out with a girl and adding her on facebook is overdosing on girls? YFGOS?
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM

Yeah OOT is so much more mature than BBV4lfe...

OP thats seriously gross. Not only did you make out with a chick who was beyond drunk but she had just thrown up. Morally and physically gross dude.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oral Douching?

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely. OP is a creep...
Old 09-19-2007, 01:14 AM

-Posting 'OD' and assuming we all know what it means, except it is totally used out of context (normally w heroine or hard drugs etc)
-making out with a chick after she's puked a couple of times
-thinking of following up with a facebook message? How would you desribe the incident?

Your a douche pal. Please don't post anymore.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:37 AM

OP, please change your avatar. Illini alumni everywhere (including me) are embarrassed by your posts, your lack of game, and apparent disconnect with reality.

Here's one you can use instead:

Old 09-20-2007, 08:03 PM

Haha oh man there is more. So yesterday I meet up with my friend, the girl and a couple other people. We go shopping for a little bit and I don't really talk to the girl that match. It's not really awkward at all. So my friend and I leave. A couple hours later we meet up at the campus radio station because a friend is doing a radio show for a couple hours. Basically we just drink beer in the studio for 2 hours, dance and get wild.

So the girl is there and like half way through she is like "We need to talk" so we get away from the group and she was like "so I hear we made out the other night". We both laughed and then she wanted to know what happened. I told her and we both laughed and it was real good.

Then towards the end of the night we end up making out again in the radio station building. I can't help but laugh. This time we actually exchanged numbers so it was a little more legit.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha oh man there is more. So yesterday I meet up with my friend, the girl and a couple other people. We go shopping for a little bit and I don't really talk to the girl that match. It's not really awkward at all. So my friend and I leave. A couple hours later we meet up at the campus radio station because a friend is doing a radio show for a couple hours. Basically we just drink beer in the studio for 2 hours, dance and get wild.

So the girl is there and like half way through she is like "We need to talk" so we get away from the group and she was like "so I hear we made out the other night". We both laughed and then she wanted to know what happened. I told her and we both laughed and it was real good.

Then towards the end of the night we end up making out again in the radio station building. I can't help but laugh. This time we actually exchanged numbers so it was a little more legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, she is obviously alot better at this than you. Just let her be the one setting the pace until she gets bored with you and breaks it off. Then come back on OOT and ask for ways to drive by her place 9 times a night and have her not realize it's you.