Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: ATTN FULL TILT: Get your act together!

[ QUOTE ]
gee, let me tie up my money so i cant get to it if i need it

[/ QUOTE ]

How much money did you say you stupidly had on neteller?

As a long time advantage player, one thing I learned a long time ago was keeping my bankroll SAFE and LIQUID. Oh, and bankroll that is not working (even for measly 3% interest) is bankroll wasted.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:04 PM

Won't they send you a check?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
an idiot, huh? like i said i am a professional gambler. not an action whore junkie looking to jack off on friday night out of boredom so i play poker to get my fix! gee, let me tie up my money so i cant get to it if i need it so i can get 3%. interest is for women, just like incest. which by the way, do you have a daughter? you got a nice rack, but your pushing 45 or my name isnt ashton kutcher!!

[/ QUOTE ]

As a professional gambler, you should have better bankroll management.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I successfully withdrew 1.5k from FTP 2 weeks ago, thru my Neteller. My mistake.
..but I did sign up with ePass in November, because Neteller told us in OCTOBER they would be complying with the US regulations. While they didn't specify when or how, that was evryone's chance to secure alternative methods for when this day arrived. We've had over 3 months. I know I'm not the only squirrel in the world trying to get his nut, but I'll give this advice. The time to prepare for the approaching winter is in spring, summer, and fall. It's a lot tougher when you don't start looking for nuts until the winter has arrived.

I truly feel bad for anyone who didn't realise this was coming, but if you were checking these forums in October, then you should have prepared. Tough love, baby.

While I'm set up on ePass, I have yet to try withdrawing thru it. Has anyone who ALREADY has ePass had any recent problems using it to withdraw?

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is they started to refuse to UPS checks AFTER Neteller shutdown. There only mail option is snail mail which they estimate to be 25-35 days, completely unacceptable.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:45 PM

25 days to get mail to anywhere in the world is just retarded.. it doesn't physically take that long no matter where it's coming from. Maybe if they send the mail on backs of donkeys up through central america and through mexico it would take that long.