Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Sixth Sense fixed for PokerStars now

No answers to the other parts?

I'm interested for the explanation.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:38 AM

I've been a paying SS customer since it launched.
I'm very happy with it. Only beef is that for the monthly subscription price we pay, we deserve more active improvement of the product; i.e. new sites and faster fixes of bugs.

To all the bashers: don't like the product or the support? Don't buy it. Isn't capitalism wonderful?
Old 10-31-2007, 12:44 AM

I ask a few months ago, but will we be able to ignore more than one player for the table scores?

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You blatantly ignored me and were complete [censored] to me. You changed nothing and did nothing when I told you it would happen if you charged like that for Pokerstars. So what changed your mind? It definitely wasn't your customers, it must've been coming directly out of your pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prodigy,

First of all, we did not ignore you, I read every word you wrote. Simply because I chose not to follow your suggestions does not mean I was a dick to you or ignored you. If you get offended every time someone doesn't follow your advice you will be offended a lot.

I don't expect to make money through the upcoming announcement. I just think it will help improve marketing, so I can bring in customers. I would much rather limit my # of customers, rather than have the whole world use Sixth Sense. Poker is competitive, and my customers don't want me to just give it away. The people I'm catering to make 10's to 100's of $K/year, and they are happy to pay a small monthly fee for Sixth Sense. Making Sixth Sense free for the micro stakes and some low stakes will not affect any of my customers, because they aren't playing against them.

-Ben
Old 10-31-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You blatantly ignored me and were complete [censored] to me. You changed nothing and did nothing when I told you it would happen if you charged like that for Pokerstars. So what changed your mind? It definitely wasn't your customers, it must've been coming directly out of your pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prodigy,

First of all, we did not ignore you, I read every word you wrote. Simply because I chose not to follow your suggestions does not mean I was a dick to you or ignored you. If you get offended every time someone doesn't follow your advice you will be offended a lot.

I don't expect to make money through the upcoming announcement. I just think it will help improve marketing, so I can bring in customers. I would much rather limit my # of customers, rather than have the whole world use Sixth Sense. Poker is competitive, and my customers don't want me to just give it away. The people I'm catering to make 10's to 100's of $K/year, and they are happy to pay a small monthly fee for Sixth Sense. Making Sixth Sense free for the micro stakes and some low stakes will not affect any of my customers, because they aren't playing against them.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the response [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Note: I am not a small stakes player. I play 2/4nl+, but it is just obvious your product isn't useful since there are only like 20 tables running at these limits and all you have to do is open them up. Any player who can't table select themselves at these limits is most likely a losing player or a really huge winning one that has become utterly lazy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Good luck with your product I will stay out of it from now on.