Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Tablselection

I am searching a tool, that at bst show me all stats fom Villains at my current limit ( NL400 e.g.). Or it should tell me, where my buddys are sitting.

I play on all big networks
Old 10-10-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Tablselection

I can recommend my own tools: [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.spadeit.com/eyeindex.php

Feel free to try them out:
"SpadeEye" for tableselection and datamining at Partypoker, EmpirePoker, FullTiltPoker, AbsolutePoker, VegasPoker247, Big Chip Poker and Bodog Poker.

"Telescope" for tableselection on PokerStars.

"EyePoker" for tableselection and datamining the iPoker network or maybe
"PrimaEye" for the Prima/Microgaming network.

Feel free to contact me via ICQ (86080479) or AIM (MrSnoodSpadeEye) for instant help on installation or configuration or whatever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am searching a tool, that at bst show me all stats fom Villains at my current limit ( NL400 e.g.). Or it should tell me, where my buddys are sitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can recommend our tool, Sixth Sense.
http://www.sixthsensepoker.com

This would provide what you are looking for. It gets the table and player information from our central server, and uses your PokerTracker database to score those tables.

We have multiple scanners running on our servers, so no other tool can beat us in terms of speed of scanning tables. When you press "Refresh" you instantly get the list from our server. This is important because if you are a few minutes late, the table with the fish can fill up fast.

-Ben
Old 10-10-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can recommend our tool, Sixth Sense.
http://www.sixthsensepoker.com

This would provide what you are looking for. It gets the table and player information from our central server, and uses your PokerTracker database to score those tables.

We have multiple scanners running on our servers, so no other tool can beat us in terms of speed of scanning tables. When you press "Refresh" you instantly get the list from our server. This is important because if you are a few minutes late, the table with the fish can fill up fast.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

FAIL
Old 10-10-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can recommend my own tools: [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.spadeit.com/eyeindex.php

Feel free to try them out:
"SpadeEye" for tableselection and datamining at Partypoker, EmpirePoker, FullTiltPoker, AbsolutePoker, VegasPoker247, Big Chip Poker and Bodog Poker.

"Telescope" for tableselection on PokerStars.

"EyePoker" for tableselection and datamining the iPoker network or maybe
"PrimaEye" for the Prima/Microgaming network.

Feel free to contact me via ICQ (86080479) or AIM (MrSnoodSpadeEye) for instant help on installation or configuration or whatever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WIN
Old 10-10-2007, 04:22 PM

Spade>>Sixth?
Old 10-10-2007, 08:40 PM

SixthSense has much better filtering options than SpadeEye and it could be faster in operation.

It's also much more expensive and used to be prone to scanner downtimes, not sure what the situation is now, haven't been keeping up.

The ideal tool would have SixthSense's filtering options at a lower cost, but doesn't really exist.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:09 PM

I have SpadeEye and Telescope and they are both far beyond good value, much like Poker Tracker. No ongoing fee is nice, datamining is a great plus. Support is very quick on site updates and is very open to improvement suggestions etc. If someone held a gun to my head and said you can have SE or your HUD I'd grit my teeth and dump the HUD. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SixthSense has much better filtering options than SpadeEye and it could be faster in operation.

It's also much more expensive and used to be prone to scanner downtimes, not sure what the situation is now, haven't been keeping up.

The ideal tool would have SixthSense's filtering options at a lower cost, but doesn't really exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say the SixthSense servers are very stable now. It is definitely faster.

Maintaining and operating 24/7 servers is expensive, which is the reason for the monthly fee. For professional players it is well worth it. For low stake players it might not be worth the cost.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:02 PM

Would like to add one more to the mix. Table Shark from Poker Pro Labs www.pokerprolabs.com