Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 10-30-2007, 10:27 AM

Default UB Resizeable Tables

I'm impressed.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: UB Resizeable Tables

wtf? don't be kiddin' me here
Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Resizable tables! Now you can shrink or expand your tables anyway you like and we’ve also built in a couple of layout options such as “tile” and “cascade” to help you stay organized. Try them out; we know you’ll love them.

Hand histories can be saved to your hard drive. To turn this option on just load the game, select “Options” on the top tool bar and then “Table…”. On that screen just place a checkmark in the box that says “Save My Hands” and your hand histories will be saved under “My Hand Histories” within your “My Documents” folder. This feature is only available to real money table play.

Hand history player. Re-live that amazing win or that brutal bad beat with our built in hand history player. To use the player select “Options” under the tool bar and then “Playback…”. Press the load button (button on the very left) and choose any of your hands from your “My Hand Histories” folder. Sit back and laugh (or cry) as your old hands come back to life.

Control your tables. If you don’t like how your table pops to the front when it’s your action, you can now turn that off. Simply go to “Options” -> “Table…” and you will see the check box that says “Popup Table On Turn”. This will also allow you to force it to the front if you wish as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 AM

OMG YES
Old 10-30-2007, 11:52 AM

The games are going to be so bad today when all the 2+2'rs go to try it out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 11:52 AM

Very nice. Looks like they might've used some AP code.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The games are going to be so bad today when all the 2+2'rs go to try it out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry, AP made sure no 2+2er will play at UB
Old 10-30-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Resizable tables! Now you can shrink or expand your tables anyway you like and we’ve also built in a couple of layout options such as “tile” and “cascade” to help you stay organized. Try them out; we know you’ll love them.

Hand histories can be saved to your hard drive. To turn this option on just load the game, select “Options” on the top tool bar and then “Table…”. On that screen just place a checkmark in the box that says “Save My Hands” and your hand histories will be saved under “My Hand Histories” within your “My Documents” folder. This feature is only available to real money table play.

Hand history player. Re-live that amazing win or that brutal bad beat with our built in hand history player. To use the player select “Options” under the tool bar and then “Playback…”. Press the load button (button on the very left) and choose any of your hands from your “My Hand Histories” folder. Sit back and laugh (or cry) as your old hands come back to life.

Control your tables. If you don’t like how your table pops to the front when it’s your action, you can now turn that off. Simply go to “Options” -> “Table…” and you will see the check box that says “Popup Table On Turn”. This will also allow you to force it to the front if you wish as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see the HH Replayer option? Does this work for anyone?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:16 PM

Me like. The chats still a ball ache tho. Whats the most tables you guys can play on UB with the faster software?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, bc resizable tables was the only thing keeping people from playing on UB .