Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Default I lost my FTP rakeback and TITN doesn\'t help.

Okay, maybe I am not facing reality here.

As we all know with the UIGA passed a year ago, many sites shut out all US players.

I had just started playing OL and started with EuroBet. I was shut out in the first week, while I was still clearing my bonuses. So I didn't commit much to RB, but I would was playing about 3,000 hands per day, so I guess I would have been commiting good money soon.

I transfered my money to FTP and began playing their. LOL, my computer crashed and I decided I had enough of playing OL for the time bieng. My RB affiliate at the time was Rake Backs R Us (edited), and they decided to close down. They transfered my FTP account to This Is The Nutz rake-back. I created a new account with TITN. I never recieved a confirmation. I wrote them a letter saying that I was one of the people transfered to them.

I let it drop.

I have decided that I would like to play OL again. I am going to be playing on Stars and Tilt. I would like to continue playing on Tilt with the RB. I sent a letter to TITN explaining as much. They sent me a letter saying that if my FTP account is more than a week old, I can't get RB. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. I am NOT attempting to gain a new account with TITN. My RBRU account was transfered to TITN, and I am guessing that they have some of my RB money as proof that I was transfered to them.

After recieving the form letter, I am not convinced that they are interested in helping me out.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: I lost my FTP rakeback and TITN doesn\'t help.

It is in TITN's best interest to sign up a customer. It does not sound like they understood your email or maybe did not read it. Explain to them again about how you had rb through RBRU and you should have been transfered. You could also PM their rep here.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:55 PM

Thank you Pokeraddict. I did send them a second e-mail. I did not want to recieve another form letter. I wrote this in hopes of speeding up the process.

If I get another disappointing e-mial, I will def use a PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:57 PM

Hello daveT,

I apologize for the incontinence and I will be happy to assist you. I would like you to please send me a PM with details and I will take care of the issue for you. Thank
Old 07-06-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello daveT,

I apologize for the incontinence and I will be happy to assist you. I would like you to please send me a PM with details and I will take care of the issue for you. Thank

[/ QUOTE ]
I try to avoid being a nit with typos on here, but that is funny! Although now I'm wondering...was it really a typo? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello daveT,

[/ QUOTE ]
I try to avoid being a nit with typos on here, but that is funny! Although now I'm wondering...was it really a typo? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
too perfect to be a typo.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello daveT,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
too perfect to be a typo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I guess a mistake cannot be made.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]