Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Re: EM2 IS IN JAIL RIGHT NOW

[ QUOTE ]

Mods, I propose a rule that anyone posting a "ZOMG American is a silly, strange, sucky, ect.. ad infinitum," please disclose the country they are from, otherwise they be banned. And, to all the knee jerk America sucks d-bags, please have the slightest clue before you post, OK, Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Denmark, btw.

Btw, I didn't say anything about "American sucks". I specifically said "sick laws" and "(sick) police actions" REFERRING TO A SPECIFIC EPISODE.

As the other poster, such an incident is not even close to what you could experience in Denmark, or any of the other 4 countries, I've been living in Europe in. It would simply be so incresible unheard of that demonstrations against the police might arise in the streets in weeks after if it was released (with provocative headlines) in the media.

And please note, that I still asked out of curiosity and was by no means judgmental about how American in general is as a country. I've been told good and bad, and only have the yearly stay in Vegas as my own experience.

Oh btw, if there should be something wrong with my spelling, grammar or sentence structure, it's not to be taken as an insult in the sense that I mean that Americans have stupid way of spelling stuff (and by your reasoning, think that American is a stupid country). It's simply because I'm not American, or english, and therefore not fluent in English.

Take care,

Asger