Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 10:28 PM

Default 2+2 ers abusing the chat box. (sigh)

Goodness grateous. Yet, I am told to go STUFF myself.... again.

Situation:
idiot sits at the table..... Plays first hand.
UTG raises with J9offsoot... and lo and behold, the newly minted pro has something sweet like AK.

Flop comes dowm KQT.

river comes and yes, our hapless hero has been over- rating his TPTK, and capping it all off to the river. showdown comes and yes, we have our first melt-down.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

Listen, new players, there is no reason to call all the players at any talbe DONKS, SUCKOUT MONKEYS, or any thing at all, relly, I think that nh, is a little akin to saying eff-u, but hey, at least you are not insulting and lecturing the players about how they had NO BUSINESS playing ther JT OFF- EFFING- SUITED like that.

Please learn that NO ONE DESERVES TO WIN ANY HAND. Also the chat box is called a CHAT BOX, not a WHINE BOX, EXPERT OPIONS AND LECTURE BOX, or STRATEGIES AND ANALYSES, or how ever you guys see it.

In this way, I resent OL Poker, because it seems that the players all have short term memory and don't realize that they play against the same players all the time, and yes, they remember you. I wish that instead of studying ED MILLER, you would study game preservation, because you will never earn your SKLANSKY money if you behave like an imbosile, because your hands are NO GOOD without ACTION!

... and that is my rant.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:34 PM

Default Re: 2+2 ers abusing the chat box. (sigh)

I love talking smack in the chat box, mostly to semidecent players who I sucked out on. It's fun, makes them tilt, and makes me look like a donkey.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:35 PM

The key to ending this sort of behavior is to post 2+2ers hand and screen name. I believe this is the way to greatly reduce this kind of behavior.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:37 PM

The chat box is there for you to type in whatever you want. If I am pissed that 94o just beat my AA, then I can say that all I want in the chat box. However, I will agree that noone should be called a dbag or get called anyother name.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:38 PM

I was thinking about starting to publicly defame these players.

I also like to give them as much sh** I can toss between hands. It really creates a fun atmosphere.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The chat box is there for you to type in whatever you want. If I am pissed that 94o just beat my AA, then I can say that all I want in the chat box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. When you sign up with a site, you agree to a certain terms and conditions, this also includes chat conditions such as no berating, no language, no advertising and so on. It's not a freedom of speach thing, it's a privately owned forum/chat function and they can and will restrict anything they want.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The chat box is there for you to type in whatever you want. If I am pissed that 94o just beat my AA, then I can say that all I want in the chat box. However, I will agree that noone should be called a dbag or get called anyother name.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:48 PM

The chat box is for berating TAGs that you suck out on. Fun! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2006, 10:52 PM

What indication is there that this is a 2+2 player?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The chat box is there for you to type in whatever you want. If I am pissed that 94o just beat my AA, then I can say that all I want in the chat box.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're missing the point. Sure, you have the right to complain about someone's 94 beating your AA. But it's stupid to do so. If you berate a fish for playing like an idiot, that fish is a) going to be less likely to reload at that site when he goes Busto, and b) going to be motivated to stop playing garbage like 94o, which will make him a better player. You want to be playing against lots of bad players, not against a bunch of multitabling TAGs.