View Poll Results: Group 3 - Seven vs. Ten
Close Encounters of the Third Kind 102 54.26%
Predator 86 45.74%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2006, 07:54 AM
phillydilly phillydilly is offline

Location: RP 2008
Default What do you expect from HORSE?

As everybody knows, soon (hopefully) stars will be opening real money razz and horse tables.
What are you expecting?
Old 08-14-2006, 08:12 AM
phillydilly phillydilly is offline

Location: RP 2008
Default Re: What do you expect from HORSE?

just had this exchange with stars, looks like we may have horse by the end of august

Hello Nick,

Nothing firm just yet, but I would expect it to take 2 weeks or so to make
sure there are no bugs reported with the play money HORSE and Razz tables.

Best Regards,

Ellis
PokerStars Support Team

Old 08-14-2006, 10:03 AM
aucu aucu is offline

Location: Tegucigalpa

I'll be playing
Old 08-14-2006, 10:05 AM
aucu aucu is offline

Location: Tegucigalpa

And I'll be a fish so look for me if you want easy $s
Old 08-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Ghazban Ghazban is offline

Location: Gibbering incoherently

I'm curious as to what, if any, measures will be taken to prevent people from sitting out for the round(s) of games they are not good at. In live play, common courtesy prevents this but the internet ain't got none of that.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Phytopath Phytopath is offline

I dunno, I guess all the stud playing fish will swim over to the horse games, but I feel the hold'em fish will probably stay where they are. The game will also be much harder to multi-table, so I guess there will be alot less grinders too.....

Really I don't know what to expect.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Bremen Bremen is offline

Location: Please Sir, I want some fish.

I'm more concerned if they'll redesign their lobby. I really don't want to click on stud8 and accidentally sit in a HORSE game.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:59 AM
dafulv dafulv is offline

yeah i agree...most people hate razz and i love it...dont wanna be the only one
Old 08-14-2006, 12:04 PM
McBusto McBusto is offline

An idea what limits they will spread?
Old 08-14-2006, 12:27 PM
ajmargarine ajmargarine is offline

Location: one decision

I've been pwning play money razz in preparation.