Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Best Bonus Clearing and Rakeback Strategy at NL 25?

Hello Guys,

Due to my bankroll restrictions I am only able to play NL 25 at the moment. Since there is so much I can make in profits monthly playing at this level I decided to add Bonus Whoring and Rakeback to my playing in order to boost my bankroll.

My best game is Full Ring and I play my best on max. 3 tables at a time for a maximum of 5-6 hours a day (about 1,000 hands daily). Playing more than 3 tables and more than 6 hrs a day deteriorates my decision making and simply loses me money in the long run. I also only play a maximum of 5 days a week in order to rest in the weekends to keep my drive and motivation in shape.

Since there are great dealt calculated bonuses and rakeback deals around (Party, Empire, Full Tilt, Crypto, etc) I tried becoming a full time bonus and rakeback whore to see how much I can make just in bonuses and rakeback which I figured could be $600 or more. I decided to multitable 9 tables playing super tight-aggressive, raising with the premium hands preflop (AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AQs, AK, AQ, AJs) only calling-raising with hands like KQs, KJs when on the button or on one of the blinds, rarely bluffing on the flop and not calling the flop or the river with second-best hands. I also tried to finish the hand as quickly as possible with aggressive bets.

On Party for example (which as made it harder to clear their reload bonuses with the PartyPoints system) I am able to clear around 50 points (500 raked hands) per hour with this strategy at NL 25 (2 points per 20 raked hands in the PartyPoints system). However, even playing super-tight I just lose money due in part to more bad beats (due to playing more tables) and poorer decision making due to the fact that playing 9 tables makes you more anxious and tilt a little bit more, and due to the boredom of waiting for premium hands. So clearing bonuses this way is just a losing strategy to me and a waste of time since I barely break even after clearing the bonus due to the money lost trying to clear it.

Then I tried the same strategy with a rakeback deal at Full Tilt trusting on the numbers that the rakeback calculator told me on a rakeback provider site. With the super-tight strategy on 9 tables (500 raked hands per hours or 3000 hands daily) the calculator told me that I will get paid $1355 after 30 day just on rakeback. That meant $45 daily which would be around $900 a month for me since I only play 20 days max a month. I said wao, I wont have to work a 9 to 5 with these numbers. But when I started playing and checking my rakeback tracker for a few days I saw that the numbers on my MGR were actually lower than what the calculator told me and that what the rakeback calculator said that I would get paid was actually my MGR at the end of the month. This means that instead of getting paid $900 a month on rakeback I was going to get around $250 instead (27% deal). A big difference. Not only that, but knowing that playing 9 tables is a losing strategy for me I will probably just end up losing money.

So, after trying this losing strategy on 9 tables in order to maximize bonus clearing and rakeback I decided to go back to my 3 tables to play my best. Playing on 3 tables will allow me to clear 16 PartyPoints per hour (64 PP a day from 4-5 hours daily and around 300 PP a week) which will allow me to clear $50 reaload bonuses a week for an additional $200 on bonuses a month. If I go for rakeback I will be getting aroung $100 on rakeback at Full Tilt playing 1000 hands per day.

My question is how much money on bonus clearing and rakeback a month could you guys get playing Full Ring NL 25 max. 3 tables at a time for a maximum of 5-6 hours a day (about 1,000 hands daily)? Should I sign up through kickback sites like PSO and PokerSavvy instead of doing through a rakeback provider with my strategy? Please let me know. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Best Bonus Clearing and Rakeback Strategy at NL 25?

party reload bonuses aren't always offered and its generally only $100 per month unless you are playing bigger games.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:39 PM

You 3 table full ring? That must be boring as [censored] man.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This means that instead of getting paid $900 a month on rakeback I was going to get around $250 instead

[/ QUOTE ]
every calculator (bonus or rakeback) is way off because:
1. it uses Party Poker hands sample
2. it uses old days stats (bigger pots and PP with americans)

So you have to divide by 2 or 3. And hurry up because next year we gonna divide by 5! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]