500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nervermind.

I uninstalled everything (stars, ahk, scripts), installed evertything again and now it's working.

I'm using pokerstars with hypersimple theme.

I would like to thank you for these great scripts. I'm addicted to them. It's a pain to play poker without them. Great job.

[/ QUOTE ]

because of this post I uninstalled everything (script and site) and now its working fine now

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is great news, happy for you demon102 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know (PM or post) if you can think of anything in particular that may have been causing problems, so it may benefit others in the future. e.g. I'm thinking it may have been your theme - although it looked OK from the screenshot you posted a few pages ago...

dave.
Old 09-20-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nervermind.

I uninstalled everything (stars, ahk, scripts), installed evertything again and now it's working.

I'm using pokerstars with hypersimple theme.

I would like to thank you for these great scripts. I'm addicted to them. It's a pain to play poker without them. Great job.

[/ QUOTE ]

because of this post I uninstalled everything (script and site) and now its working fine now

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is great news, happy for you demon102 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know (PM or post) if you can think of anything in particular that may have been causing problems, so it may benefit others in the future. e.g. I'm thinking it may have been your theme - although it looked OK from the screenshot you posted a few pages ago...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is nothing I can think of except just getting all new software, I already did my mods and its is all working perfectly

can someone tell me how to modify my preflop raise? Its seems different from the last bet pot that I used where Id just go right click edit script and be able to do it now its seems u cant that way
Old 09-20-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

can someone tell me how to modify my preflop raise? Its seems different from the last bet pot that I used where Id just go right click edit script and be able to do it now its seems u cant that way

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the same - just you have to right click a different file - "betpot_default_hotkeys.AHK". Find it in the same folder as the main BetPot-v0.2x.AHK script file.

By seperating the hotkey definitions from the script proper, I hope to make it much easier to keep your settings when upgrading the version of the main script [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:05 AM

kool thanks dave, u the man
Old 09-21-2007, 07:29 AM

I just recently switched to Vista and the script isn't working for me anymore.

I'm running at 1600x1200, 32bit.
Client 2.296
Server 809
Protocol 1.36
Hyper-Simple Theme

Script doesn't work with Aero or classic.

Also, as a side note, the scroll wheel function is build into the Stars client, so those reporting that the wheel works but the buttons don't are getting fooled by this.

Any help is a appreciated.

EDIT: I also tried to reinstall like some people before but to no avail. Plus, it's quite confusing to me as I don't get how one could uninstall and reinstall a script; which doesn't have an install routine.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just recently switched to Vista and the script isn't working for me anymore.

I'm running at 1600x1200, 32bit.
Client 2.296
Server 809
Protocol 1.36
Hyper-Simple Theme

Script doesn't work with Aero or classic.

Also, as a side note, the scroll wheel function is build into the Stars client, so those reporting that the wheel works but the buttons don't are getting fooled by this.

Any help is a appreciated.

EDIT: I also tried to reinstall like some people before but to no avail. Plus, it's quite confusing to me as I don't get how one could uninstall and reinstall a script; which doesn't have an install routine.

[/ QUOTE ]

try right clicking your poker client program and setting it to run as administrator, try the same with your AHK program.

as a side note, how do you switch Vista to run everything in classic color, as opposed to aero? I know how to do it for a specific program, but how about everything?
Old 09-21-2007, 12:23 PM

I've already set all programs in question to run as administrator. Well, the PokerStars client at least. I don't see any option to run either the bet pot script nor the AHK main program to run as administrator, since both are just scripts. Or am I missing something here?

---
You can change to the Windows Classic look via the display properties (right click your desktop). It should say "Change Design" or something similiar; I'm running the german version of Vista so I can't provide you with the exact wording, sorry.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:56 AM

TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCRIPT

Ok I just figured something out with the bet pot script on my pc. With the old scripts I would always just put the icon for this script on my desktop like I did with the rest of the scripts that I use. Since the last stars update I had to download the new script and it didnt work right. Today I messed with it and I noticed that the script has to be in a folder or on the desktop with all the other files that come along with the folder it comes in. So to fix this instead of just having the the shortcut to the pot script itself I put a shortcut to the folder its in and the rest of the files they come with and now they work perfectly for me. I hope this helps u guys.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:15 AM

FWIW, I was having the problem where the scroll wheel was no longer adjusting bet on Stars. I just followed the advice suggested above with regards to reinstalling both AHK and Stars and it is now working properly. Not sure exactly why this worked but I'm happy that my scroll wheel is working again!

Thanks again Dave for making a most awesome script!
Old 09-23-2007, 07:32 PM

is there anyway to get the script to bet 3.5BB + 1/limper preflop (im playing NL50 and using 0.875 for a standard raise of $1.75 + limpers) AND bets on further streets not rounded to SB but to decimals?