Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2007, 05:36 PM

Default beat - my ex con brother hacked into my UB account

Yes ppl thats right. My brother who has just come out of prison for fraud( to fund his poker addiction) has hacked into my UB account and lost all my bankroll. That piece of SH!T!!

I went to log on to my UB account earlier and it came up invalid password. i then asked for password assistance and they said that my passwor dhad been changed recently. So after some investigating i realised and told them it has been hacked into, and they are now looking into it.

How do you know its ur brother u may be thinking.
Well, i played last nite on my comp at home and he had obv dwnloaded password hacker(or sumthin along those lines, he has used it before) and used that while i was at work today. Trust me, it has him written all over it.

I am now stuck with a tough decision. He came out of prison on a tag and if i report this to police then he will be sent down again for another 2 years.

I could also just beat 10 bells of [censored] out of him and then forget about it. But considerin he's meant to have had therapy and cured his addiction, the latter might not be the best idea.

I know hes my brother but he robbed 50k off my dad to fund his addiction and my dad is now bankrupt. So i hate him/

Please give me your opinions. thanks