Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Post here if you want to start threads in EDF

Id like to make a thread someday, but I havent figured out what it would be about yet.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 AM

I wouldn't mind being able to start threads in here, I have a few ideas for a couple threads I'd like to start in the future. I still have less than a dozen posts in here tho so I guess I will try to start posting on the regular and when you see that I don't suck I can get on the list.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:31 PM

hey ElD

Just came across this forum the other day and read some of the threads, really like it. I'd like to be able to start a thread or two.

thanks
Cole
Old 07-03-2007, 09:06 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
Id like to make a thread someday, but I havent figured out what it would be about yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-04-2007, 05:33 AM

I finally bought Appetite For Destruction this year. It only took me 20 years to be able to tolerate Axl's voice.

Am I cool enough to start threads now?
Old 07-04-2007, 10:26 PM

I'd like to be added - just got back from my honeymoon in Hawai'i, and would like to post a trip report w/ pics. I figure there's enough people that have been to one or more of the islands that it could be a decent Hawai'i discussion thread as well. I'd also write up at least one meal I had there (with pics), and possibly a second.

If there are separate travel/fine dining threads you'd rather me post in, that's fine too.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:34 AM

I have a thread I'd like to start about the (very) underground high quality replica watch scene. No reasonable person would even believe this "scene" exists, but it is a thriving scene full of drama, suspense and mystery. Some interesting things have happened lately and I'd like to post about the scene in general, what seems to make these people (ahem) tick, how the "sourcers" ply their trade, where the watches are made, how they are imported, the recent actions taken by the president of a very high profile super-high-end luxury watch company, the famous and elusive "Maria" (the highest quality and most sought after replica maker of all time). There are even Maria replicas out there and even experts at exposing these fakes of fakes. These people are hard core and it has nothing to do with the replica sites advertised in spam. The best dealers/sourcers don't even have websites.

These are not the $50 canal street type fakes that are peddled through spam websites like replicacenter.com. These people are serious about this stuff and I see a lot of business type parallels between this underground business and the online gaming industry, although one is clearly morally and ethically wrong and the other (poker) is not.

I'd also like to talk about the type of person that would buy a high quality replica and link to some of these underground forums where these very dedicated replica nut-jobs hang out.

The latest developments are interesting and the drama is high. I was a bit captivated and others might be too.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM

I'd like to get EDF's opinion about my honeymoon up the California coast...things to see, places to eat and drink, hotels, etc.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, this isn't totally true. I put a couple of threads in TLDR that didn't go anywhere, and I think a more sophisticated audeince may appreciate them more. I'm not going to re-post old OPs, but instead reformulate them for the more cosmopolitian EDFers.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:42 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky