Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 10:46 AM

Default Re: HELL\'s KITCHEN **official thread**

Im leaning towards NO on the Will anyone be burnt or cut. I read that one person passes out, there is a confrontation between Ramsey and Vinny and that one of the men starts crying. Amoung all of this there was no mention of a burn or cut. Any thoughts?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im leaning towards NO on the Will anyone be burnt or cut. I read that one person passes out, there is a confrontation between Ramsey and Vinny and that one of the men starts crying. Amoung all of this there was no mention of a burn or cut. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've seen the clip of the guy taking a header to the floor.

as far as whether there will be a cut, i was a chef in my early years and cuts are a daily thing. if you see a prop on cuts, take it.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:01 PM

Does anyone know if any books are offering futures on this show? I'm a big fan from previous years and after watching last nights show, I think there is some $$ to be made! Thoughts?
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if any books are offering futures on this show? I'm a big fan from previous years and after watching last nights show, I think there is some $$ to be made! Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

bodog has action.

i just watched the first episode. was great.

i have an early pick ----> jen
Old 06-05-2007, 05:54 PM

Much love for the Waffle House chickie <3
Old 06-05-2007, 06:22 PM

I watched too!

I honestly didn't expect much as I had never heard of this show until you posted about it in here.

I found it surprisingly entertaining.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Much love for the Waffle House chickie <3

[/ QUOTE ]

she's awesome, but i can't see her with the win. GVR has a reputation too.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:06 PM

GrannyMae - I didn't have Jen in my top four after watching the first show. I think it will once again go to someone that has culinery experience (meaning schooling)and even though she does, I didn't see enough of her in the first episode except when Chef didn't like her opening dish (crust was to thick?). Here are my top four - Josh, Brad, Rock and Melisa(least fav of my four) I would even throw in Eddie because he's freaking great!!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GrannyMae - I didn't have Jen in my top four after watching the first show. I think it will once again go to someone that has culinery experience (meaning schooling)and even though she does, I didn't see enough of her in the first episode except when Chef didn't like her opening dish (crust was to thick?). Here are my top four - Josh, Brad, Rock and Melisa(least fav of my four) I would even throw in Eddie because he's freaking great!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not pick jen because i personall saw talent. i picked her because of something i saw in the filming that appeared to be an early spoiler coming from the producers. sometimes they slip crazy things in, and i thought i saw something.

no other reasoning behind it.

do we know where we can bet on the individual contestants?
Old 06-06-2007, 06:05 PM

Granny, now that you mentioned the filming, I think i'm going to watch the highlights again tonight that they run after the show is over portraying the season ahead.... i think you can learn alot by watching that.

I think playing someone on talent and looks alone can play to our advantage. Last year I pegged the winner because she was the only one that knew anything about cooking, hence she was trained at school. Runner up was cute but a total idiot - no way anyone was going to hand her a rest. in LV run. just my 2cents.

I've heard Bodog had some prop bets up at one time but i haven't checked..... may need to sign up tonight to check.

Can anyone confirm this?