Old 10-20-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: [ahk]FullTiltTournamentSummary

http://www.mattahfahtu.com/gfts/
Old 10-20-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.mattahfahtu.com/gfts/

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I know this one. Didn't work properly for me.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am only allowed to import 14 summaries at a time. If I select more than 14 summary files, PokerTracker gives me error like "No file selected o too many files selected"

[/ QUOTE ]

You could just select less than 14 and move them to a different folder afterwards. Rinse and repeat. FWIW, I use autoimport and move all summaries and handhistories after importing.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:37 AM

Thanks rubbishaka80,

Works great... it doesn't put the money in 100% of the time; but enough for it not to be a bother (usually 5 of 6 are good).

The only problem I can see is that the summary that it builds doesn't show me in first enough ;-)

PS.. I also have historically used gfts but it was missing many summaries. I really like how yours updates immediately after the tourney is over.

One minor difference is that then I have to close the empty table down. Again no big deal. I really only play about 6 at a time so it isn't a big deal to close them down.

Thanks again.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:44 PM

You should take a look at Tournament Updater; it automatically generates tournament summaries for the poker tracker database.
The software is currently in beta so please contact support at pokerprolabs.com to get your free license id.

You can download the software at www.pokerprolabs.com/download/download_software/TournamentUpdater.exe
Old 11-08-2007, 05:15 AM

I'd like to try and use your Fulltilt tournament summary script but I've got a few questions.

1) You say that I should edit "username" and/or "folder" in the script file. I know how to edit but I'm not sure exactly how I should change the code.

For example..say I create a desktop folder named "FTsummaries". What would the code look like to save the summaries in that folder.

2) Do I have to keep the individual tournament lobbies open until the tournaments are finished? Can I minimize them if I do indeed have to keep them open?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1) You say that I should edit "username" and/or "folder" in the script file. I know how to edit but I'm not sure exactly how I should change the code.

For example..say I create a desktop folder named "FTsummaries". What would the code look like to save the summaries in that folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be "folder=%A_Desktop%/FTsummaries". You can leave username blank.

I intended to have the summaries saved into the standard FTP hand history folder. In this case, you would just have to fill in your FTP username and leave folder as is.

[ QUOTE ]

2) Do I have to keep the individual tournament lobbies open until the tournaments are finished? Can I minimize them if I do indeed have to keep them open?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for any help you can give.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. Hope it works for you.