Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Fashions you love/hate

Awesome, katy! Being in bright colors can perk up your mood and those of others around you. Enjoy being a burst of light in the room, all the more so to guys I'm sure. Something bright and lively can be such a welcome relief from the dullness of a day in the office and really energizing.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a late comer to the thread, but I'll throw in one of my fashion pet peeves. I hate the trend of footless tights under short skirts. Either show off your legs in a short skirt or don't. If you don't want to show some skin, that's fine, but that means the miniskirt is not for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually quite a fan of this, but it works best with flat shoes and only really works with a denim skirt.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a late comer to the thread, but I'll throw in one of my fashion pet peeves. I hate the trend of footless tights under short skirts. Either show off your legs in a short skirt or don't. If you don't want to show some skin, that's fine, but that means the miniskirt is not for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually quite a fan of this, but it works best with flat shoes and only really works with a denim skirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I like this too, but the leggings should be reasonably sexy, something to draw the eye.

This is also a style you'll see a lot in colder climates (I'm in the northwest) where women don't want to give up cute skirts, but it's too cold in spring/fall to go without leg coverings of some kind.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the denim skirt looks a bit absurd and contrasts in the wrong way, but I have seen this same look(not thinking of the shoes though) with a black form-fitting skirt and it looked pretty decent. I think it's a look you need to have a fairly good body to pull off, though, because with a contrasting skirt you really bring the eye to your figure, and with a tighter skirt of the same color, you want the line of the outfit and your body to be a smooth one.