Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 08:46 PM

Default FPHG - PokerTracker related problems: <post here>.

To try to keep the FPHG Version 2 thread from becoming a nightmare (as happened in the old FPHG thread), then please post any/all problems related to importing hand histories into PokerTracker (or PokerOffice/PokerManager) in THIS THREAD (or in the PokerTracker forums).

Thanks - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2006, 12:36 AM

Default HP\'s instructions for setting up PT (with pictures!)

I slightly modified HP's FPHG V0.x instrution to work with the new FPHG V2.01 setup (hope they make sense!):

1. Go to the folder where you installed FreePHG (eg: 'c:\program files\freephg\' and copy the file called 'FreePHG.exe' (or possibly just 'FreePHG') into the folder called 'C:\FreePHG_HandHistroies\' (this folder will ONLY appear after you have done some mining, but this is where the ".hhf" files are stored in FPHG V2.01).

2. Then you need to rename it to 'IntertopsPoker.exe' if the file you copied was called 'FreePHG.exe', else just rename it 'IntertopsPoker' if the file you copied was just called 'FreePHG'.

3. Then, you need to point pokertracker towards your intertopspoker.exe like so:

4. Then you open that file name, then click "OK" on the middle box, and you should be set.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:32 PM

Default Re: HP\'s instructions for setting up PT (with pictures!)

juk..&lt;3
Old 09-27-2006, 09:31 PM

Default help with

1. Go to the folder where you installed FreePHG (eg: 'c:\program files\freephg\' and copy the file called 'FreePHG.exe' (or possibly just 'FreePHG') into the folder called 'C:\FreePHG_HandHistroies\' (this folder will ONLY appear after you have done some mining, but this is where the ".hhf" files are stored in FPHG V2.01).

I have a file on my desktop I created called freePHG. Inside that is a folder, freePHG_HandHistories. I copied a file called "freePHG" INTO that folder.

2. Then you need to rename it to 'IntertopsPoker.exe' if the file you copied was called 'FreePHG.exe', else just rename it 'IntertopsPoker' if the file you copied was just called 'FreePHG'.

I renamed the file "IntertopsPoker"

3. Then, you need to point pokertracker towards your intertopspoker.exe like so:

When I do this, I get stuck after desktops/freePHG/freePHG-HandHistories : There is NOT A file called intertops poker. Only "live.' When I access this folder outside of PTO I have files for table 95234, 107892, etc.

Thanks for your help
Old 09-27-2006, 11:26 PM

Default Re: FPHG - PokerTracker related problems: <post here>.

just use the lightning bolt
Old 09-28-2006, 05:20 AM

Default Re: help with

[ QUOTE ]

I have a file on my desktop I created called freePHG. Inside that is a folder, freePHG_HandHistories. I copied a file called "freePHG" INTO that folder.

I renamed the file "IntertopsPoker"

When I do this, I get stuck after desktops/freePHG/freePHG-HandHistories : There is NOT A file called intertops poker. Only "live.' When I access this folder outside of PTO I have files for table 95234, 107892, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't see any other way to explain this? Just follow the steps exatctly as they are written, one by one, after you have run FPHG for a bit to let it create the folders, and some .hhf files.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2006, 09:14 AM

I've followed the directions step by step 5 times. I even brought my wife into the room to do it in case i'm retarded. I've copied FREEPHG to the folder where the hhf files are being created andstored. I renamed it IntertopsPoker. But when I browse under program file locations it simply does not appear.

I even deleted and reinstalled the software, starting from scratch twice. The same result each time. Using the pics, its that last picture where you can clearly see intertopsPoker.exe, it doesn't show up under by browse.

I really appreciate it, and I'm trying no to be a tool, but I cannot see why this is not working.

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:47 AM

"the exeutable file for IntertopsPoker coud not be found, please browse ...
Old 09-28-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've followed the directions step by step 5 times. I even brought my wife into the room to do it in case i'm retarded. I've copied FREEPHG to the folder where the hhf files are being created andstored. I renamed it IntertopsPoker. But when I browse under program file locations it simply does not appear.

I even deleted and reinstalled the software, starting from scratch twice. The same result each time. Using the pics, its that last picture where you can clearly see intertopsPoker.exe, it doesn't show up under by browse.

I really appreciate it, and I'm trying no to be a tool, but I cannot see why this is not working.

Thanks for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, np, it's just a bit hard to see whats going wrong.

Right click on this file, click "save target as", and save it to the hand history folder:

http://www.jukofyork.com/IntertopsPoker.exe

Then point PT to this file and see if that works.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2006, 02:15 PM

Appreciate it. This let me import about 400 hands that I think were there previously, but now I don't see any more files being saved. When I double click the link you sent me it doesn't seem to run, or to any hand grabbing. I've let it run for about an hour now and 117 files are found, but 0 hands are importing.