Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Libertarians
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-israeli stance more than the pro-palestinian one. 16 76.19%
I consider myself a libertarian and agree with the pro-palestinian stance more than the pro-israeli one. 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: My Campus is getting shot up.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna go with less. This way the sane people can shoot back at the crazy ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, only sane people will carry guns if u allow them to, and
will only use them to protect themselves. There's also place
called laalaa land.

[/ QUOTE ]

A topic for another thread obviously, but MAD is a pretty sound theory (see: Switzerland).

Cody
Old 04-16-2007, 11:19 PM

I think is is incredibly stupid for V Tech to not close down campus after there is a serial killer running around. This being said also very stupid for them to make a statement right away that parents of perished student won't get money back because semester is more than half over. This would enrage me if I was a parent that my child was killed because of carelessness and then stupidity. A killer is running around in the middle of campus for 2 hours and they don't close campus? Are you [censored] kidding me?
Old 04-16-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think is is incredibly stupid for V Tech to not close down campus after there is a serial killer running around. This being said also very stupid for them to make a statement right away that parents of perished student won't get money back because semester is more than half over. This would enrage me if I was a parent that my child was killed because of carelessness and then stupidity. A killer is running around in the middle of campus for 2 hours and they don't close campus? Are you [censored] kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

This post really shows your intelligence.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna go with less. This way the sane people can shoot back at the crazy ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

called laalaa land.

[/ QUOTE ]

A topic for another thread obviously, but MAD is a pretty sound theory (see: Switzerland).

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

mutually assured destruction requires a rational, thinking opponent as one of its assumptions.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

called laalaa land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]
I am coming from a slightly different point of view than others. I went to an urban school Old Dominion in Norfolk Va. I was robbed by two gunman in a home invasion 1 block from campus 100 feet from the library. I have had several friends mugged going to and from campus late at night. I wouldn't carry a gun to class but having an option would be nice. The fact that the bad guys know there is no way you are armed makes you a serious target.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be trolling, do u seriously think someone from VT is making statements that parents of perished student won't get money back because semester is more than half over. A
Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post really shows your intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope just been drinking.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be trolling, do u seriously think someone from VT is making statements that parents of perished student won't get money back because semester is more than half over. A

[/ QUOTE ]
Barret quoted it earlier
Old 04-16-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Virginia Tech president Charles Steger advised that since the semester is more than halfway over, the students who perished will not receive tuition refunds."

this is so f'n sick.

the first thing that the school does is screw the parents of victims? the whole incident isn't even over, and this [censored] comes up? so wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you that they will get their money back. The outrage would be so tremendous if they didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pls read the thread before flaming me k thnx
Old 04-16-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Virginia Tech president Charles Steger advised that since the semester is more than halfway over, the students who perished will not receive tuition refunds."

this is so f'n sick.

the first thing that the school does is screw the parents of victims? the whole incident isn't even over, and this [censored] comes up? so wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you that they will get their money back. The outrage would be so tremendous if they didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pls read the thread before flaming me k thnx

[/ QUOTE ]

U think its the truth when someone posts it at 2+2 ? There is NOWAY president of VT makes that statement. Why the hell would he make that statement at this time. I read it and thought it was obv not truth.