Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Vanessa Rousso interview - \"I play A LOT of online tournaments...\"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A- (please include goofy hat)
Old 10-05-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Vanessa Rousso interview - \"I play A LOT of online tournaments...\"

wow thats good
Old 10-05-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only do you all wish you too could make aggressive calls, I bet not a single person in this thread has ever even set foot on the Duke campus let alone GRADUATE from there.

Keep sippin' the Hate O'Rade.

[/ QUOTE ]

You make graduating from Duke sound like some sort of accomplishment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bahahahahahaha
Old 10-05-2007, 02:57 PM

Vanessa Rousso -is a bitch because she called the clock on Liz then said "nice hand" then she lied about doing it-[censored] her. To me she is ugly anyway.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:07 PM

listening to her talk is annoying, but as long as she kept her mouth closed I would gladly stick my penis in her
Old 10-05-2007, 03:09 PM

why does cardplayer tv always freeze while im playing one of the clips :s
Old 10-05-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why does cardplayer tv always freeze while im playing one of the clips :s

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, keeps freezing on me too. I'll summarize it for you: Vanessa Rousso graduated from Duke. She won $400k in the main event at the WCOOP. She's a member of team PokerStars. She makes a aggressive calls. She graduated from Duke and is an "expert" on game theory. She graduated from Duke.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:15 PM

I play 80 or 90 MTT every month lol.

Her finishing 3rd in the WCOOP was dissapointing for me because now we are going to see and hear from her on Cardplayer and such over and over and over again.

Yes, she's gone deep in some big fields and played well. Yes, she's shown some poker competency (at times, like how on the Ladies PAD she played weak and on the Battle of the Sexes on she played pretty good).

But just because she's hot, dates Chad Brown, and is (often trying a bit too hard) to be visible in the poker media doesn't mean we should be all up on her game and calling her the next big thing where we have had other players who have finished similarily deep in other tournies and are good players and not get the same press because they don't have an interesting background or killer legs.

She's got good talent and enthusiasm for the game, but I just wish the poker media would use the The Winston Wolf "Let's Not Start Sucking Each Other's Popsicles Yet" test when it comes to her evaluation of her poker skill.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play 80 or 90 MTT every month lol.

Her finishing 3rd in the WCOOP was dissapointing for me because now we are going to see and hear from her on Cardplayer and such over and over and over again.

Yes, she's gone deep in some big fields and played well. Yes, she's shown some poker competency (at times, like how on the Ladies PAD she played weak and on the Battle of the Sexes on she played pretty good).

But just because she's hot dates Chad Brown, and is (often trying a bit too hard) to be visible in the poker media doesn't mean we should be all up on her game and calling her the next big thing where we have had other players who have finished similarily deep in other tournies and are good players and not get the same press because they don't have an interesting background or killer legs.

She's got some talent, but I just wish the poker media would use the The Winston Wolf "Let's Not Start Sucking Each Other's Popsicles Yet" test when it comes to her evaluation of talent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] whose crack pipe are you smokin?