Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

It's 2007, and you aren't even reliable enough to have a consistent e-mail address, or remember a password that you chose for something as important as this, and yet you blame epassporte for your problems.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Also, when they say "funds are available such-and-such a date", they still show up as available immediately in your epass balance. You can use them right away (or at least I can, and this happens to me literally every time) and just immediately deposit to FT/Stars/whatever.

And seriously... forget your password, friend's email account, for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sir, regardless of what you think, I have no control regarding the domain for my email address that I was using. It was not a free email address like yahoo/hotmail which will not go away. So yes, I have no access to that email account. As far as the password to Epass goes, I hit the change password and they automatically changed it and sent it to the email account I cant get into. So now I cant retreive it.

Instead of just slamming the lost password/email bit, why dont you take note of the way their customer service works, the fact that you cant talk with a supervisor, the timing it takes to resolve a trouble ticket, and the fact that they will not work on your issue at that moment, along with that fact that they didnt return a call to their customer as they stated they would.

If you notice in my post, I stated that it was my problem that I didnt have access to the domain for the email I registered with back in early February to start this process.

This has nothing to do with the funds being available, since I am imagining that the funds are sitting in the account since they took the cash from my bank account. So I am glad you think its Hilarious, wait till you call customer service and have issues.

Regardless of any issues customers have, businesses should be able to handle their problems within a reasonable amount of time, have support staff available to address them, and have supervisors or a 2nd line to try to get help, and it shouldnt take a month to do something simple like change a customers email address.