Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
alright, srsly, Am I the only one that gets wood from these TRs?

[/ QUOTE ]

no
Old 05-12-2007, 04:26 AM

What federal law enforcement training did you get? Were you a fed?

No offense but I am pretty sure all cops are scum. I have never heard of them helping anyone and they lie, plant evidence, "testilie" on the stand in important cases, etc.

Maybe you are right but I doubt it. Find me one civilian that has ever dealt with law enforcement in the role of being accused that has had a neutral or positive experience with them.

So many people have "cops are such dicks" stories that the evidence is so overwhelming, it is almost impossible for what you say to be true.

You guys put on a blue uniform and want to go lord over and control people. Who wants to do that? Someone truly sick. The only thing I want to lord over and control is my [censored] dog.

You people scare the [censored] out of me, and most people are naive like your poor wife. They think you guys are great people. People in authority are generally evil.

good luck.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What federal law enforcement training did you get? Were you a fed?

No offense but I am pretty sure all cops are scum. I have never heard of them helping anyone and they lie, plant evidence, "testilie" on the stand in important cases, etc.

Maybe you are right but I doubt it. Find me one civilian that has ever dealt with law enforcement in the role of being accused that has had a neutral or positive experience with them.

So many people have "cops are such dicks" stories that the evidence is so overwhelming, it is almost impossible for what you say to be true.

You guys put on a blue uniform and want to go lord over and control people. Who wants to do that? Someone truly sick. The only thing I want to lord over and control is my [censored] dog.

You people scare the [censored] out of me, and most people are naive like your poor wife. They think you guys are great people. People in authority are generally evil.

good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of the time someone has a experience with a cop THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG. Did u ever get spanked or yelled at by your parent, did u enjoy it? did u say they were being stupid for treating u like that? what do u expect when most of the time the only people that deal with cops have broken the law.

For the cops are scum and u don't trust them. NExt tim eu need one don't call 911. Take care of it yourself. If someone breaks into your apartment in the middle of the night with a gun, don't call the cops handle it yourself. Then as long s u are a law abidding person u won't have anything to worry about.

I was in federal law enforcement. I am no longer. I got the regular training and then the speicalized training for my agency.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:22 PM

I have been gone for a few days but I will do another TR either later tonight or tommorrow sometime. Don't worry I missed you guys also.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:05 AM

Alright, here is another TR from this last trip.

I was in the south this weekend. I had tried the phone lines and online and not got any hits or anything the first three nights. But I tried one last time on sat night. I called one of them around 1130pm. I got on there and there were a few girls that sounded promising. I talked to one off of the line. She described herself, 5'8 155, brown hair and brown eyes. She had a very cute voice. So I invited her over and she said she couldn't because she has a kid. I said I understood and was about to end the conversation when she said I could come over there. But I would have to be quiet. I said I could be quiet then asked her if she could, she said if I do everything right it will be hard for her to be. So I knew I was in.

It took me about a hour to find thisplace she lived out in the middle of nowhere. I called her when I got close and she met me at the front door. She was pretty much how she described herself. Cute, decent body. So I was happy. We went inside and we went straight to her bedroom and she shut the door behind us. We sat down on the bed and started talking she was tal;king very quietly. So alright. Wetalked for alittle while then we started making out. We start getting down to it. She has alot better body then I thought she did. She is keeping pretty quiet. So am I. She starts to give me head, I let out a few mans and she stops and says if I can't keep it down I will have to go. I said I can. So she goes back to work. She is really good at what she is doing. I am at the brink, so I start to tell I am going to cum, and she puts her hand over my mouth. So I shut up and just let it rip. She ends up keeping her mouth over it. After I am done she stands up and goes into the bathroom. I hear here brushing her teeth. I tried to keep my laughter down so she don;'t hear me. She comes back out and starts to strip. After a few more minutes of making out I am ready to go, we start going at it, She is really getting into it. She is getting loud so I stick my hand over her mouth, she pulls it away, she is really starting to moan. I remind her that she told me to be quiet. She tells me to just shut up and [censored] her. So I say ok, I flip[ her over and jam her face in the pillow and start to plow her as hard as I can. She is really moaning. I can still hear her through the pillow so I I shove her head alittle harder into it. At this point I hear a voice. "Mommy?" I look over my shoulder and see the knob twisting, but thank god it is locked. She doesn't act like she heard it. So now I am torn, tell her or keep [censored] her and finish? I felt guilty so I told her I think I heard something, but I don't stop. she pulls her head up and stops moving for a sec, but I don't. She says she doesn't hear anything so I shoved her face back down, and finish pounding away. I ended up faling asleep there. I woke up really early though and [censored] her one more time and tried to sneak out before her kid woke up. But when I left her kids were in the living room watching TV, she had a what I think was a 12 or 13 yr old daugther. That girl gave me the look of death.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:38 PM

I had a few minutes so I thought I would tell u all about some of my more [censored] up times.

-I was nailing this one chubby girl in the ass. I was about to cum and she wanted me to cum on her back so I pulled out. When I did I saw a tip of a turd follow me out.

-Another time I was out completely drunk and the woman I was with was hammered also. She was riding away on me, and she let out a fart. I didn't care at the time and kept [censored] her. I felt something wet running down my leg, I thought it was her juices because she was a woman that had alot of them. When we were done I went into the bathroom, and turned on the light and that is when I saw that the juices were brown.

-Another time I was going down on a girl in college, Both of us drunk, She farted right on my face. The smell was so bad I ended up puking right there between her legs. I was so dumb then after I got a towel and cleaned everything up I asked her if she still wanted to [censored]?

-This chubby girl was giving me head one time, and she said she really liked it ruff, so I was pulling her hair and gaging her. Shoving her face down on my [censored]. Until she finallypunched me in the stomach. Apperantly I was pushing to much and almost made her puke.

-There was thie guy working for me who told me this story. He was training this guy for another recovery agency at the time. It was a easy pickup, so he let him go out on it on his own. It was a hooker. He sent him up to her apartment. Waited downstairs for about 25 minutes. He went up to see what was taking so long and the door was ajar so he pushed it open alitle bit and saw the hooker giving this guy head. He yelled at them to stop. The other guy said hang on when she isfinished with me you are next.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:48 PM

porbablly the one I would laugh about the most if it wasn't me in it is when this reasonablly attractive girl and me were hooking up she asked if she could invite her friend over and I asked what SHE looked like and she told me, and said "She is 5'10 165 long red hair and green eyes". I was by all means go ahead. We keep messing around she gives me head.her friend shows up about a hour later, and it is probablly the worst man in drag I have ever seen in my life. I said u said it was a she. She said"she is a she when she is in a dress, her name is susan". I was out of there fast.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:26 PM

11,000 views! Keep up the awesome trip reports [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]