Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 05:16 PM

Default NEW FT acct what rakeback site?

This might be optimistic but never hurts to look ahead-

a friend of mine is just getting into online poker and wants any advice on wheres, whens, and hows of rakeback. He's heard its definitely the way to go if youre gona play at a serious level. I'm a us player and bonus whored away all my rakeback opportunities before i understood their value so i dont know much.
CAN ANYONE tell me how my friend should sign up for TILT in order to get rakeback (he will be starting at low limits so i understand there may not be much if any reward from rakeback at these levels but hes looking at this in the long term and hopes to be a serious player someday. What can he do now to avoid burning his chances at a decent rakeback later on in his poker career?
please feel free to post any links to posts already covering this topic. Sorry if im being redundant but my search turned up a thousand posts i understand only vaguely.
THX
Old 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Re: NEW FT acct what rakeback site?

He should choose any Affiliate who advertises in this forum and there is a 99.9% chance that his long term interests will be safe.
The offer is a standard 27% for all players at all affiliates.
The only differences you will find between the affiliates here are the additional offers such as monthly freerolls, books, software.

Whoever he chooses, he will be in safe hands

Kind regards
RakeTheRake