Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Kirk Morrison is the Greatest Player in the World!

Everytime I see this guy play on tv he plays PERFECTLY. I think he will go on to become known as the greatest player in the world. He has only come back to poker for a short period of time and already is doing great...already has won MILLIONS. Also seems like a really nice guy.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Kirk Morrison is the Greatest Player in the World!

[ QUOTE ]
Everytime I see this guy play on tv he plays PERFECTLY. I think he will go on to become known as the greatest player in the world. He has only come back to poker for a short period of time and already is doing great...already has won MILLIONS. Also seems like a really nice guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this Daniel N. Gimmie Account?
Old 09-06-2007, 11:05 PM

Plz to be not jumping to conclusions about a guy who "seems really nice." Can you plz actually sit down @ a table and play a while with someone first before you crown them the 2nd coming of w/e you think is holy.

I too think his sense of humor in the interviews is fun and whatnot, but we cannot just say he's the best this or that from watching a few of his hands on TV. Need personal experience playing against him or bigger sample sizes.

Again, anyone can run good. Look @ the Grinder. All over the place last year (results-wise), WTF has he done lately? And does that even mean anything?
Old 09-07-2007, 01:48 AM

Did you not see kirk contemplate folding middle set on a WPT final table? Trying to be a superstar and say 'i told you so' if he is up against the nuts. Just like DN when he flopped a set with 22 in the ME.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you not see kirk contemplate folding middle set on a WPT final table? Trying to be a superstar and say 'i told you so' if he is up against the nuts. Just like DN when he flopped a set with 22 in the ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously

when im in that spot, i snap call while in mid-fist pump, windmill slam my cards on the table, and then c-walk my way across mike and vince's table
Old 09-07-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously

when im in that spot, i snap call while in mid-fist pump, windmill slam my cards on the table, and then c-walk my way across mike and vince's table

[/ QUOTE ]

then I grab their mic and start yelling holla holla holla over and over again.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 AM

i played with kirk at the lapc and my impression of him was the he was prob a rich amateur that was better than most rich amateurs... his play did not impress me at all.. but all u need is be competent, run hot and have the roll or some one horsing u with a roll to do well in live tourneys...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:16 AM

gaboonviper,

Make less stupid posts, or I will ban you, fyi.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:33 AM

Great analysis...people in real life are all EXACTLY like the personae projected on TV:
*OJ the affable Hertz shill, Congressman Mark Foley the protector of exploited children, Senator Larry Craig the defender of family values, Brad Booth with a BR big enuf for HSP, etc. etc.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

i sincerely hope you will find yourself in that spot some time soon..... and that it will be televised [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]