Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Stoners of BBV.. a TR with cliff notes

So here's my story....
I'm 20 years old right now. From the time i was 16 til 19 i was a really big stoner. Like I smoked pot everyday usually twice or three times a day, my life revolved around the [censored].

One day last December I was smoking pot with my friends Sean, Shep and Jiggles...we smoked all day and it got to about 8 PM and we were on the search for someone to sell us a dime sack. We find someone, so me and Jiggles drive off to get it while Sean and Shep stay back at our place. Jiggles and I return with the sack, and all of us begin to smoke.

About 10 minutes into it, I hit the bowl. Not more than a few minutes later I start hyperventilating and freaking out. I'm convinced im choking and i cant breath. I walk outside and stand and come back in cuz its too cold. I fall to my knees and my friends mom offers to drive me to the hospital. I tell her i want her to.

We get to the hospital which is 15 minutes away...On the way i even smoke a cigarette (im obviously not chokin or whatever). We get in there and i check in with the nurses ( definitely not hot). My friends mom tells me that i was laughing hysterically half the time they were asking me my information (obv they know i was high) i get to see a doctor and he gives me like an EKG and [censored] or something and gives me some adderol.... I like doze off and wake up a few minutes later feeling great.

Not so long after i ask the doc what was wrong with me and he tells me i had an anxiety attack. He says it was "THC and an array of chemicals" in my system that caused this. I get back to the place me and my friends were at and my friend Sean tells me that he forgot to tell me that there was Opium in the bowl we smoked out of (Ive never smoked opium). I assume its the opium which [censored] me up, cuz i had smoked for a few years and never flipped out before this night.

Since that night i havent even taken a hit of pot. I feel im stupid for not doing so, since its all paranoia prlly. But what really happened to me that night BBV4L???? i want to smoke pot again but am too nervous to do so. and its been almost a year.

Cliff notes: Got really high one day in December 06, went to hospital for anxiety attack, havent smoked pot since then but want to but dont know if i should. Found out i also smoked opium which may have caused anxiety attack.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Stoners of BBV.. a TR with cliff notes

Hey, sweet, another crappy thread about smoking
Old 08-29-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT
Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey atleast it's not another "Ask me" thread. I was instead just looking for some serious replies/funny insults or comments.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:29 AM

ysscky
Old 08-29-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ysscky

[/ QUOTE ]
im not really sure what that means.
i know im nothing in BBV4L but i love you guys.
ill be up for a while cuz im still takin shots.
maybe it would have been a better idea to make a post about drinking?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:30 AM

dude that is a pathetic TR. you bugged out from smoking opium and had to get taken to the hospital!?!?! wow. that is something I would never let one of my friends forget, they would get their balls busted about that every day. I hope you have been ashamed of yourself every day since then
Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 AM

tl;dr
Old 08-29-2007, 09:44 AM

Sounds like your pot was jacked up with amphetamins. Happened to me like 10 years ago, same symptoms, smoking has never been the same since that happened.

Try and smoke very very little good reliable pot, and see if you get stoned much faster than usual. If so, your receptor are [censored] up, makes for cheap smoking, younever wanna cross the line by smoking too much though, cos you will have the anxiety attack again.

Good luck
Old 08-29-2007, 10:26 AM

i know near nothing about smoking pot. however, i'd heard a few times that often stoners after many years of smoking will have this start happening to them and pretty much have to stop, almost like it is a predictable thing. i don't remember where i read this but i've heard it like 2-3 times. anyone know what i'm talking about?