FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Glenn Beck show tonight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isnt it just fearmongering?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to call showing viewers some of the filth that saturates Middle Eastern TV fearmongering, sure. Did you study for the quiz, Canis?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're crazy if you think that Glenn Beck's show is anything close to "objective" journalism. As far as filth in the media, which is more deplorable, brown people advocating killing white people, and having no capability of doing it, or white people advocating killing brown people, and then doing it 50,000 times?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first, I was going to write that "You obviously have no clue what is being broadcast on Middle Eastern TVs," but I think you actually do. To compare the Western media, which admittedly has its problems, with their state run HATE TV is disturbing.

Please, point me to places where I can see the Western media advocating destroying the "brown man."

And, if you think their media is ONLY preaching the destruction of the "white man" you really have no clue about this topic. Some common themes on Middle Eastern state run media outlets:

-- 9/11 was caused by the US government or Israel. There is no proof Muslims committed the acts.

-- Everything that happens in the world, happens because it is part of the "Protocols of Zion."

-- Jews kill Muslims to drink their blood (Blood Libel) and to steal their organs to save Jewish babies.

-- The Holocaust didn't happen.

--Promotion of suicide bombings and killing of innocents.

[ QUOTE ]

brown people advocating killing white people, and having no capability of doing it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are correct. 9/11 didn't happen (or was an act of the US or Israel) becuase the "brown people" would not be capable of such a thing. Iran's threats of nuclear weapons is a MYTH, they could not have, and never have, the capabilities. Are YOU so naive and racist that you believe the "brown people" are so much less technologically advanced than "whitey" that they really could not kill anyone.

In fact, suicide bombers don't really exist it's all the white man's myth. The Qasams being randomly shot into Israel from Gaza aren't actually missiles they are planted by the Israelis to make it look like the "brown people" have weapons.

How about the "brown people" (who aren't actually brown) who are murdering the "black people" in the Sudan? I guess you may believe that can happen because they are the "white man."

This isn't brown vs. white really. The stuff that is being broadcast as news on Eastern TV is very dangerous. It teaches, breeds and fosters hate based on lies.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I thought canis was going to say that the tapes were forged by the US Corporations to make Arabs look bad.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:33 AM

VR, during the fall of 2002, during the run up to the iraq war, I'd listen to him every morning on 1100 wtam.

They called it the 'run up to the war' for a reason. Every propaganda apendage was firing at full steam to manufacture consent for a frankly stupid war.

Now he is trying to keep us mad at brown people because they STILL control their own oil (for the most part) despite a trillion dollar war.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:39 AM

I was expecting him to repeat the Al Jezeera charges that Coca Cola company was out to kill Arabs.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:41 AM

I dont care what your personal opinion is of Glenn Beck or his motives is. If youd like to refute the point that anti-semitic and anti-American vitriol permeates Middle Eastern media, feel free. Last night was the first time I've ever watched that show so I've no opinionon the man or his motives, and it doesnt matter. Do you see why?
Old 11-16-2006, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to call showing viewers some of the filth that saturates Middle Eastern TV fearmongering, sure. Did you study for the quiz, Canis?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're crazy if you think that Glenn Beck's show is anything close to "objective" journalism. As far as filth in the media, which is more deplorable, brown people advocating killing white people, and having no capability of doing it, or white people advocating killing brown people, and then doing it 50,000 times?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose this is why Gleen Beck said last night, over and over, that he is not a journalist, and doesn't pretend to be.

Besides, saying any "journalism" in this day and age is objective or even reasonably unbiased is an oxymoron.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:47 AM

I saw the clip with the little three year old girl saying Jews are pigs and apes before. Some of the speeches from Iran were new. I felt that the ending where he talked about "opposition" from inside the arab media was farsical and contrived. All those folks you saw on those clips were probably beheaded or stoned to death shortly afterwards, with the exception of the schoolmaster who said that children weren't taught to love life enough. That particular criticism isn't quite heretical so he probably lived.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He admits to incest with his sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he from Arkansas? Georgia?

I like his monologues about his drug problems and the aftermath.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He admits to incest with his sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he from Arkansas? Georgia?

I like his monologues about his drug problems and the aftermath.

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC he did it as a stunt to see how many people would call in to support his "love" for his sister. Basically, it was an effort to compare incest to homosexuality.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My impression of what he said is that he was referring to the Middle East media as fearmongering, but reading his other post, I suspect your interpretation was correct.