Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 10:18 PM

Default Re: Practice for 50 beers in 24 hours challenge

[ QUOTE ]
add me to the list of people who think this is doable...but then i drink awful lot of beer on a nightly basis..

for the right incentive, i'll sleep for 12 hours, get up in hte 2am-3am range, drink 20ish (as earlier proposed), eat a ridiculous breakfast, and then sleep until 3-4pm...then that gives me 10 hours to drink another 30ish..

i'd put my own money up, i think.

a good 4-5 snooze i think is the key. and if i'm within say, 4-5 beers with 20 minutes left, i'm going das boot on those bitches...

also, is puking legal? if so, that'd help tremendously..

i'm putting my chances at 50 beers in 24 hours at (+170)...and i'd take those odds, i believe..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best strategy ive heard.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:29 PM

thinking about it more, my problem would be staying away from weed and liquor. i have lots of both here most of the time, and on friday/saturday nights, i'd imagine i'd need more than a case if had neither of those 2...

normal friday and saturday nights though, we're usually up until 6-8amish..nightowls and whatnot..
Old 09-14-2007, 10:44 PM

probs do it for cost
Old 09-15-2007, 01:23 AM

This is most definitely doable. I drank a case, yes 24, beers in one night in college. In like 6 hours. just sleep about 10 hours and repeat---plus 2 more beers in additional 8 hour time frame. Easy...
Old 09-15-2007, 02:13 AM

This is definitely not hard. Did an all night fishing trip with the boys and we brought a couple hundo beers for 4 people. Drank from midnight to 11am.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:29 AM

Do all you people live in utah? How do so many people regularly drink 50 beers? I want action on this so bad.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:41 AM

To the BAC super-sleuths: your liver is going to be processing the alcohol at a completely different rate when you are drinking 10 beers/hr than when you are drinking 2 beers/hr. Obviously, at some point you are going to be saturating your liver enzymes, and will reach some maximum processing capacity. But that isn't what the BAC calculators have in mind.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do all you people live in utah? How do so many people regularly drink 50 beers? I want action on this so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats more astonishing is that they are truly proud of it. Sometimes when I havent been drinking much, a quick six pack will have me feeling good. You are proud that it takes you like 3-4 time as much? Why? Im happy knowing my liver will be functioning just fine when Im 35, and half of my living expenses is not allocated to alcohol.

Guess Im a wimp or something though.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
k,

I qualify for both as a I said. Tonight someone challenged me to both of the following:

a. A 30 in under 14 hours, I said I could do it in about 10. I think its a stretch but in the end I could do it.
b. The most you can do without passing out. I set it at about 40ish, give or take. I know I could beat the guy, but hes a friend and im afraid he will go to great lenghts to beat me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd WAY rather take action on a 30 in 10 hours (which I think I can do pretty easily) then a 50 in 24.

I don't believe this to be impossible, but most people, including those who think they can, just can't do this.

For your bet on B.....What would the time limit be? What would the ruling be on caffiene/any other upper?

edit to add: I think what most people underestimate is how high your bac is when you wake up after a HARD night of drinking. I have a breathalyzer at my house and it's not uncommon to wake up after a good nights sleep and still be at like .15 still which is gonna hurt you hard on you finishing the rest of the 50.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:29 AM

I assume you're all talking about drinking from bottles. They are so small. A 12oz bottle is nothing. Try drinking 50 pints in 24hrs and I'll give you a gold star, and maybe a cookie.