Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2007, 06:44 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?
Default I\'m back in se-attle again

20/40 at Diamond Lil's, cast of retards.

3 limpers to me I raise on the button with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], small blind and big blind and limpers all call.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
checked to me I bet, only two limpers call.

The first caller is a relatively unknown asian guy, but he looks like he's tighter than most relatively unknown asian guy. Second guy is pretty tight straightforward so far. I doubt he does much second level thinking and he's not calling on the flop without a reason of some kind.

As usual I've gotten myself in a fine mess, where if I hit my hand I'm going to hate it.

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
They both check to me. Certainly the first guy is capable of check-raising a flush, I doubt it with the second guy, especially since him going for the checkraise is substantially worse poker. Roughly, the first guy's check doesn't change the probability he has a flush. The second guy's check reduces flushes in his range by about 80%.

It's my action and I do what?