Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

[ QUOTE ]
I got a second load option so i could hav a select account. However it still wont give me 1, so I calls them and they says I need to be a member for at least 4 months before I can become a select account member. This happen to anyone, it doesnt say anything about it on there website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Sucks.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:13 AM

Default ATM issues

I withdrew $1000 yesterday, and tried to do so today. It didn't work, though I had sufficient balance. A $100 withdrawal did work (but not $400, the next highest number I tried).

My understanding was that I have a limit of 20 ATM withdrawals a month, with a max of $1240 per withdrawal.

Am I misunderstanding that? Is the TOTAL ATM withdrawal amount a month $1240? Because that would suck.

EDIT: Just reviewed Thread #2 -- def. not the case it should be $1240 per month . . . but not sure why I'm having the problem. Perhaps it didn't 'reset' yet, I'll try again tomorrow. I'll also try taking the money from checking instead of credit card, but not sure why that would be relevant.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: ATM issues

[ QUOTE ]
I withdrew $1000 yesterday, and tried to do so today. It didn't work, though I had sufficient balance. A $100 withdrawal did work (but not $400, the next highest number I tried).

My understanding was that I have a limit of 20 ATM withdrawals a month, with a max of $1240 per withdrawal.

Am I misunderstanding that? Is the TOTAL ATM withdrawal amount a month $1240? Because that would suck.

EDIT: Just reviewed Thread #2 -- def. not the case it should be $1240 per month . . . but not sure why I'm having the problem. Perhaps it didn't 'reset' yet, I'll try again tomorrow. I'll also try taking the money from checking instead of credit card, but not sure why that would be relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).
Old 10-11-2007, 09:18 PM

Dude, seriously? You can't see how this would be relevant? Always select checking when you are doing withdrawals at an ATM (unless you are getting a cash advance from an actual credit card).
__________________________________________________ ______

Really? With Nucharge I have to select credit... but I dont have an epassporte yet.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Withdrawal from site issues

I don't recall seeing people complain about this -- I tried to withdraw some $$ from a poker site recently, and after a day the message I got was "EPASSPORTE: REJECTED". No message in my Epassporte account about this. Is this a usual occurrence? I've withdrawn $2000 before without issue. Seems odd. (Nowhere near $2000 in my Epassporte account now either.)
Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

[ QUOTE ]
I don't recall seeing people complain about this -- I tried to withdraw some $$ from a poker site recently, and after a day the message I got was "EPASSPORTE: REJECTED". No message in my Epassporte account about this. Is this a usual occurrence? I've withdrawn $2000 before without issue. Seems odd. (Nowhere near $2000 in my Epassporte account now either.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know 100% for sure, so don't take this as gospel but:

Wednesday, epass mentioned that they were going to fix a bunch of stuff and potentially be offline and some services would be unavailable. That might be what caused your problem.

Or, of course, epass being epass could have caused the problem.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

how fast have deposits been hitting ppl's Epass accounts? and by that i mean total time from cashout @ FT till funds availiable in your epass account?
Old 10-12-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use the credit option when I withdraw via ATM with my epassporte card. Didn't know any of the other options would work.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:03 PM

I always use credit card when withdrawing.

I tried to get my limit increased for $300/day and after I sent them everything they said my balance was too low. What does that mean?

I keep no money on ePassporte. I just cash out and then deposit to a new site or take the cash out from the ATM. Do you need to keep a running total to get a higher ATM limit?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 PM

i paid 5 dollars to upgrade my account in there to be abl to take out 600 a day
i usually withdraw 2000-3000 at a time into epassporte from a poker site