Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Nanochip you freakin rock. FTTO and FTS make my poker life 10000x easier on a daily basis. TY.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can you also have a regular .ahk script for those of us who don't want to run .exe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

Plus I'm itching to read how you have done some of this fancy trickery [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dave... the latest version includes the source. If you uncheck all of the options in the installer, it will unzip the files to the folder you specify.
nano
Old 02-10-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. Added Street Betting with option to preset the betting window with this bet size

[/ QUOTE ]

This is working for me, but it won't preset the bet window when I check the box for it.

[ QUOTE ]
8. Added Auto Reload Chips (anytime hero drops below a setpoint for NL games)

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't working at all for me. Great program otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

#2 should be working for you in version 0.44

I'm not able to duplicate your problem with Auto-reloading. Please try erasing your .ini file in the Settings folder. This will reset the settings to default. Try it then and see if the reloader works. It should reload when your stack drops 2% (only works on NL and PL tables). If it works with the default settings, then I'd like to determine what setting you might have that is keeping this feature from working.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem, and reverting to the default settings didn't help. This feature did work in previous versions. When I click the MButton, the reload window pops up but then no options are chosen for me (I still have to click "full buyin" and then "OK"). Does it require image recognition? My FTP tables are modded, including the boxes that the names sit on top of.

EDIT: This is for NL.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Question: in the previous version, it was possible for check/fold/call (pre action boxes and action buttons) to be done with a total of two keys. I can't quite get the configuration right on the new version. Can this be done?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did change this with the new version as some people found it confusing with the old version, and I thought this way would be less confusing, but it does require one extra key to make it work.

I suppose I could set it up where the following keys would have these actions with regard to the preaction operation:

fold key: checks any LEFT side preaction button
OR
fold/check key: checks any LEFT side preaction button

call key: checks any RIGHT side preaction button

and this way only 2 keys are needed... but unfortunately the names on the pre-action checkboxes don't match very well with the key names.

Let me know what you all think???

nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a spatial arrangement that you describe, above, is easier. One solution is rename the commands something like: left boxes/buttons, mid boxes/buttons, etc.

Either way, your programs is tremendous. Thanks.
-Tera
Old 02-10-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. Added Street Betting with option to preset the betting window with this bet size

[/ QUOTE ]

This is working for me, but it won't preset the bet window when I check the box for it.

[ QUOTE ]
8. Added Auto Reload Chips (anytime hero drops below a setpoint for NL games)

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't working at all for me. Great program otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

#2 should be working for you in version 0.44

I'm not able to duplicate your problem with Auto-reloading. Please try erasing your .ini file in the Settings folder. This will reset the settings to default. Try it then and see if the reloader works. It should reload when your stack drops 2% (only works on NL and PL tables). If it works with the default settings, then I'd like to determine what setting you might have that is keeping this feature from working.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem, and reverting to the default settings didn't help. This feature did work in previous versions. When I click the MButton, the reload window pops up but then no options are chosen for me (I still have to click "full buyin" and then "OK"). Does it require image recognition? My FTP tables are modded, including the boxes that the names sit on top of.

EDIT: This is for NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the mods probably are the problem. In order to do a manual reload or an auto-reload the program has to read the hero's stack size using image recognition from the Hero's player box.

Mods should be ok for cards and for the table felt color (as the program can be calibrated to the felt color). But buttons, checkboxes, dialog boxes, and the player's box will need to be un-mod-ed for some features to work correctly.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:32 AM

Can you modify the script to just reload to the max if it can't get the exact stack size? I'm fine with not having an autoreloader, but the manual reloader (which did work in previous versions) is the most valuable feature in the script to me.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you modify the script to just reload to the max if it can't get the exact stack size? I'm fine with not having an autoreloader, but the manual reloader (which did work in previous versions) is the most valuable feature in the script to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

The manual reloader works in this version, with the added benefit that short stack players can now use it. You can now set the amount that you want to manually reload to.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:43 PM

I've been referring to the manual reloader the whole time; it didn't work for me.

I made a quick hack to the file by copying and pasting the "full buyin" code into the "can't find the stack" section like so, at line 4063:

from this

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
else
{
if (vStack &lt; 0)
{
SoundBeep, 2000, 100
SoundBeep, 1500, 100
}
}

</pre><hr />

to this

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
else
{
ControlGet, vFlag, Enabled,, Button2, ahk_id %pWinId%
if NOT vFlag
{
; Send enter to the cancel button
ControlFocus, FTCSkinButton2, Get Chips ahk_id %pWinId%
;Sleep, -1
ControlSend, FTCSkinButton2, {ENTER}, ahk_id %pWinId%
WinWaitClose, ahk_id %pWinId%,,5

; re-enable this feature if it was enabled
ActivateTableOnMouseOverEnabled := vTemp
Return
}
;click the Maximum Buy-In Button
Control, Check,, Button2, ahk_id %pWinId%
vOkToCloseDialogBoxFlag := 1
if (vStack &lt; 0)
{
SoundBeep, 2000, 100
SoundBeep, 1500, 100
}
}
</pre><hr />

Probably not optimal but it does the trick for now.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:37 AM

Since using the FTS.exe version, FTP has been crashing and closing about 1x/hr. I am also running current versions of:
FT Planner (with 16 open tables)
FT table opener
P. Tracker
PAHUD

Any advice appreciated.
-Tera
Old 02-11-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since using the FTS.exe version, FTP has been crashing and closing about 1x/hr. I am also running current versions of:
FT Planner (with 16 open tables)
FT table opener
P. Tracker
PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

Tera: I run the same programs (except without FT planner). When do the crashes occur? When you are playing or just observing? If while playing, does it happen at a particular time, like when you click something?
nanochip