Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
For the continuous SNG opener, could you include an option to stop after opening a specified # of tournaments (as an alternative to stopping after X minutes)? Also, is there a way to add an "true BB" variable to the displays? True BB is usually defined as the BB + 2/3 of the total antes

[/ QUOTE ]

How about if the user sets the "Your session time" to 0, then the software will just open the number of sngs selected at the top and then stop opening any more?

Or another way would be to have a checkbox that says: Stop opening SnGs after "Selected" number is reached. That way the Session timer could still be used as a backup to stop after some period of time (in case it is hard to fill up the tables).

Or do you want to be able to play a block of 50 SnGs, 10 at a time? Here a checkbox and an edit box could say: Stop opening SnGs after XXX SnGs have been opened. Now that I think about it, this would probably be the most useful, although a little more difficult to implement.

I'm not familiar with True BB... can you give me a complete example of the calculation including the number of players, antes, and blinds? That should be easy to add.
nano
Old 11-05-2007, 05:37 PM

FTS was working fine until this past week. Now it consistently takes up 15-50% of CPU usage according to task manager. The spikes occur whenever I am actually sitting and playing at one or more tables. I just downloaded the newest version of FTS and still have this problem. Any ideas about what is causing this?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 PM

nanochip,

Today, for the first time (been using FTS for months now), I am unable to launch FTS. I get the following error:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I also get a "Threat Detected!" notice from AVG:

"While opening file: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Shortcuts\FullTiltShortcuts.exe Trojan horse Dropper.Generic.RQG"

This is the first time for both of the errors.

I tried deleting and reinstalling and I get the same errors every time.

I just installed Realtime HUD. FTS was working last night and nothing else has changed on my computer since then.

Please help, ty.

EDIT: Also, do you know what I should do about the "Threat Detected" message from AVG? My choices are Ignore, Info, Heal, and Move to Vault. I've just been hitting Ignore cause I didn't want to screw anything up / wasn't sure what to do, but it keeps popping up and it's kind of annoying.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,

Today, for the first time (been using FTS for months now), I am unable to launch FTS. I get the following error:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

"While opening file: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Shortcuts\FullTiltShortcuts.exe Trojan horse Dropper.Generic.RQG"

I just installed Realtime HUD. FTS was working last night and nothing else has changed on my computer since then.

Please help, ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

just about to post the same thing. The only problem I have is the trojan warning. I click on heal and it deletes the file.

I havent changed anything and today it was the first time it has gave a warning
Old 11-05-2007, 08:35 PM

just got the AVG message as well.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTS was working fine until this past week. Now it consistently takes up 15-50% of CPU usage according to task manager. The spikes occur whenever I am actually sitting and playing at one or more tables. I just downloaded the newest version of FTS and still have this problem. Any ideas about what is causing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did a check, and it does appear that FTS is using more cpu time that it used to. On my little 1GHz machine it is using about 20% cpu, and it used to be under 10%. I checked it with an older version of FTS, and it is about the same. I know Full Tilt did 2 updates on Friday, and I can't think of why that would cause an increase, but I will look into it. If anyone else has noticed any clues, please let me know.
nano
Old 11-05-2007, 11:57 PM

Anything on this (hopefully false-positive) trojan warning nano?
Old 11-06-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,

Please help, ty.

EDIT: Also, do you know what I should do about the "Threat Detected" message from AVG? My choices are Ignore, Info, Heal, and Move to Vault. I've just been hitting Ignore cause I didn't want to screw anything up / wasn't sure what to do, but it keeps popping up and it's kind of annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with how AVG operates, but they must have released an update to their software recently that issues a false-positive alert on FTS.
nano
Old 11-06-2007, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,

Please help, ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with how AVG operates, but they must have released an update to their software recently that issues a false-positive alert on FTS.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, what about this part:

--

It seems others are getting the AVG error but not the first error (correct me if I'm wrong). I guess I can just hit ignore to the AVG error every time (which is going to be very annoying but hopefully someone will post a way to tell AVG it's safe or something), but what do I do about the fact that FTS won't even run anymore?

Thanks for your help.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:24 AM

Im getting the same thing now.