Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Nano, could you PM me some descriptions of the techniques you use to avoid the FTP crash bug please?

Pretty sure some BetPot users are still getting this, although annoyingly I do not so I can't replicate it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano,

What's the chances of getting another table size (med/large) added for wide screen users. There is a massive jump between medium and large and I can't use this feature as it wastes too much of my screen and I can't fit four large. My screen is 1680x1050 so I need something with the height at 520- I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling that I'll never be able to satisfy everyone with the table sizes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What do you think about this: I could provide another table size called CUSTOM (maybe even 2 of them... custom1 and custom2). Then if you want a different size, you would have to image capture the stack number digits 0-9 (both black background and white background) and the post blind buttons. Users could submit them and we could have a number of different sizes available. The image files would be placed in a custom folder, and if you ever wanted a different size then just replace these images.

I would provide a web page with instructions for capturing your own images (I use the program SnagIt).

If full tilt makes a change to the fonts or buttons, then the images would have to be re-captured.

nano
Old 09-30-2007, 11:50 PM

How many font sizes does FTP use across all table sizes?

This is the same issue I had with BetPot for Stars, turned out to be 7 sets of images in total.

I made a crappy little script to increment size by 1 pixel / test if images still work, if not stop (then I captured them again) / repeat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

If full tilt makes a change to the fonts or buttons, then the images would have to be re-captured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a bitch. Thankfully only has happened once on Stars since BetPot supported it. FTP allows custom fonts IIRC - so such could potentially be avoided anyhow by forcing use of specific font?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nano,

What's the chances of getting another table size (med/large) added for wide screen users. There is a massive jump between medium and large and I can't use this feature as it wastes too much of my screen and I can't fit four large. My screen is 1680x1050 so I need something with the height at 520- I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling that I'll never be able to satisfy everyone with the table sizes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What do you think about this: I could provide another table size called CUSTOM (maybe even 2 of them... custom1 and custom2). Then if you want a different size, you would have to image capture the stack number digits 0-9 (both black background and white background) and the post blind buttons. Users could submit them and we could have a number of different sizes available. The image files would be placed in a custom folder, and if you ever wanted a different size then just replace these images.

I would provide a web page with instructions for capturing your own images (I use the program SnagIt).

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy to do whatever it takes to get the right size so a bit of extra tweaking is not going to bother me, it's just a bit hard to see my Pokerace numbers on the smaller size and having spent the money on a large monitor I can't go back to the slums of looking at tiny screens [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]I put an image below of what size table I get on a 1680x1050 if I tile 4 tables.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano, could you PM me some descriptions of the techniques you use to avoid the FTP crash bug please?

Pretty sure some BetPot users are still getting this, although annoyingly I do not so I can't replicate it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
dave,
I'll get this to you tomorrow.
nano
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 AM

Hey dave,

[ QUOTE ]
How many font sizes does FTP use across all table sizes?

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't checked this but it is probably about 7 also.
[ QUOTE ]

This is the same issue I had with BetPot for Stars, turned out to be 7 sets of images in total.

[/ QUOTE ]
In BetPot, do you keep track of where the font changes based on table size, so that you can use the correct batch of images for that size?

[ QUOTE ]

I made a crappy little script to increment size by 1 pixel / test if images still work, if not stop (then I captured them again) / repeat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's clever... makes it easy to test after stars upgrade.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a bitch. Thankfully only has happened once on Stars since BetPot supported it. FTP allows custom fonts IIRC - so such could potentially be avoided anyhow by forcing use of specific font?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, I only support the default font. I don't think too many users are changing the font. It's actually pretty good now.

The other main image recog that I do is for detecting the Post blind buttons, so that shortcuts will post the blinds when the big blind gets around to the hero. Full Tilt still uses the same control name for many different purposes (Fold button has same name as Post Big Blind button). If I could find a way around that, I could probably support all table sizes. Any ideas?

nano
Old 10-01-2007, 05:06 PM

how come every time im typing something in the box and look up my sentence is spread over 4 tables??

its driving my up the wall!!

how do i fix it??
Old 10-01-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how come every time im typing something in the box and look up my sentence is spread over 4 tables??

its driving my up the wall!!

how do i fix it??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Explain what you mean by "box" and "look up my sentence is spread over 4 tables".
Old 10-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Default how does this software work with 12 games

Hi, nano

Will this program run with not much delay for 12 tables?

I have tried this program and i think it's great app. I don't mind to pay and get this app to help me 12 tabling fulltilt. I have been using betpot AHK script(mostly wheel move to adjust bet amount). I have been able to manage 8 tables with no problem and a little problem with 12 tables. The primary problem is that for each table i have to click the pot button and use wheel to adjust the amount before I click bet to finish up the action. With the help of this program(primarily preset bet amount and autorebuy), i will be able to save one click at least for each table action and i would imaging that it will allow me to play more tables.

I had no way to test this out on my laptop settings since the play money table on ftp reqires more chips than i had in my account and i cannot reload those fake chips. what a joke.

My laptop is dell insprion 9300 with 2g ram, single intel cpu, fast disk, gforce6800 graphic card. i have managed to fit 9 windows on a external dell 20 inch monitor.

so I am trying to figour out that if this program will be able to perform while i am playing 12 tables. the betpot scrpt works but only for wheel moves and it also slow down my system a little bit. I understand that this program is also a AHK script which will slowdown my system but i would like to know how much which i had no way to test it out for 12 tables.

by the way, dave, if u r reading this post, ur betpot script is awesome and thanks for the hardwork. Although the rightclickmouse will crash my fulltilt client pretty often(also the autoreload script by also 2+2er). Unless i have missed something, i don't see the functionality of preset the betting amount from ur script.

thanks

-jun
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: how does this software work with 12 games

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, nano

Will this program run with not much delay for 12 tables?

I have tried this program and i think it's great app. I don't mind to pay and get this app to help me 12 tabling fulltilt. I have been using betpot AHK script(mostly wheel move to adjust bet amount). I have been able to manage 8 tables with no problem and a little problem with 12 tables. The primary problem is that for each table i have to click the pot button and use wheel to adjust the amount before I click bet to finish up the action. With the help of this program(primarily preset bet amount and autorebuy), i will be able to save one click at least for each table action and i would imaging that it will allow me to play more tables.

I had no way to test this out on my laptop settings since the play money table on ftp reqires more chips than i had in my account and i cannot reload those fake chips. what a joke.

My laptop is dell insprion 9300 with 2g ram, single intel cpu, fast disk, gforce6800 graphic card. i have managed to fit 9 windows on a external dell 20 inch monitor.

so I am trying to figour out that if this program will be able to perform while i am playing 12 tables. the betpot scrpt works but only for wheel moves and it also slow down my system a little bit. I understand that this program is also a AHK script which will slowdown my system but i would like to know how much which i had no way to test it out for 12 tables.

by the way, dave, if u r reading this post, ur betpot script is awesome and thanks for the hardwork. Although the rightclickmouse will crash my fulltilt client pretty often(also the autoreload script by also 2+2er). Unless i have missed something, i don't see the functionality of preset the betting amount from ur script.

thanks

-jun

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jun,
I'm not much of a mult-tabler myself (I'm usually playing 2-4 tables), so I'm not able to give you much concrete information. I've tested with 6 tables without a noticeable slowdown on a 2 Ghz laptop with external monitor. I watched Gnumsploitz play 12 SnGs at once using FTS without a problem on his machine. But honestly, I haven't heard from too many people playing that many tables. Perhaps some others can give you some feedback here.

nano