Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-01-2007, 05:30 AM

Default BLOCKED ACCOUNTs @ ongame, need help.

Hello, i am unknown here, but i am known a but in russian poker online community. ( forum.cgm.ru )
I have got a big problem:

I was playing at betsson.com since febuary, nl600, nl1000, but a month ago they have blocked my account and after it closed it, and took my money. I wrote too them plenty times to get the reason or any explanations, but NOTHING, they only say that i have "broken their rules", what exactly i have done wront - they didn't tell me. I dont know what to do, because i am sure that it is a mistake, i am fair poker player.

After that i went to redkings, and played same limits, and they too blocked and closed my account, and again - no reason or normal answer from them.

I do not understand what is going on, betsson support told to write to LGA ( http://www.lga.org.mt )m i have, but have not received an answer yet.

Guys, what can i do in this case?
nicknames - betsson: blonde 19, redkings: -_-a

That really sux, i had on accounts about 9k together (happy have cashouted bigger summs).

Does anyone know how to contacr ongame support directly? Without rooms, because they are dumb..

Here are e-mails from betsson
=============================

"Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your email to Betsson. Your tracking ID for this inquiry is 288705.

After a thorough investigation on your gaming activities we have reached the final decision to close down your account permanently. This investigation has been executed in co-operation between Betsson and our poker network Ongame. This decision has been made by our Risk and Fraud team after carefully considering the evidence of the case. If you have a complaint to make please direct it to the LGA (Lotteries and Gaming Authority, http://www.lga.org.mt/lga/home.asp), who govern Betsson's license.Betsson will not respond to anymore inquiries regarding this case.

As per our terms and conditions;

You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties' participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. BETSSON hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close Your Member Account or invalidate Your participation in a Game in the event of such behaviour;

10. Anti-money laundering reporting

BETSSON complies with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. BETSSON shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta.

If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must report this to BETSSON immediately.

BETSSON may suspend, block or close Your Member Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act.

11. Breaches, penalties and termination

If You breach any provision of these T&C or BETSSON has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, BETSSON reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of Your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.

If BETSSON suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the Website; or in breach of this Agreement; or that You are having problems with creditors or otherwise detrimental to our business, we may freeze or terminate Your account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.

You acknowledge that BETSSON shall be the final decision-maker of whether You have violated Betsson's rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in BETSSON's suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further questions.

Best regards

Maria

Betsson Support

--- Original Message ---
Received: 11/24/07 11:19:11 AM CET
To: support-en@betsson.com
Subject: Hi, BIG PROBLEM

You blocked my poker account, but i am sure that it is a mistake. I am fair poker played, and i haven't done anything bad. You didn't give me any proovements.
If you need any documents or anything else - i can give you. Please, give me the reasons of block, not saying "breaking rules" but REAL REASONS, show me hand histori in which i "BROKE YOUR RULES". Give me provements. Ask you pokernetwork. I am sure it is a BIG mistake, i am fair poker player.

Thank you, Vladimir

------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------
<<#2008-288705#>>"

"Dear Plum,

Thank you for your email to Betsson. Your tracking ID for this inquiry is 288705.

Those two programs you mentioned are only there to help you get the statistics and not to play, thus you are allowed to use them.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further questions.

Best regards

Ricardo

Betsson Support

--- Original Message ---
Received: 11/24/07 11:51:31 AM CET
To: Betsson Support <support-en@betsson.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Hi, BIG PROBLEM

"3.1.9.
You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties' participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. BETSSON hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close Your Member Account or invalidate Your participation in a Game in the event of such behaviour;"

You mean i can not use poker tracker and poker ace hood while playing on betsson.com/poker ?

Thank you.

<<#2008-288705#>>"

"u for your email to Betsson. Your tracking ID for this inquiry is 288705.

We have forwarded your case to the Poker Network Provider which in return told us the the following:

The account of player "blonde 19" is Permanently blocked for breach of "Terms of Service" and/or Security Ratings. The funds in the account will remain frozen for 90 days until they are cleared out. This is our final decision in regards to this account and no further discussion regarding the block will be exchanged.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards

Ricardo

Betsson Support

--- Original Message ---
Received: 11/24/07 11:51:32 AM CET
Subject: Re: Re: Hi, BIG PROBLEM

Please tell me, if i made a collusion - then with what player? Tell me his pokername, if i used any soft that i cant - name the soft please?
if i made something unlawfull - name it exatly please?
Thank you. Vladimir

<<#2008-288705#>>"

"Dear Vladimir,

We would like to inform you that after a thorough investigation on your gaming activities we have reached the final decision to close down your account permanently. This investigation has been executed in co-operation between Betsson and our poker network Ongame. This decision has been made by our Risk and Fraud team after carefully considering the evidence of the case. If you have a complaint to make please direct it to the LGA (Lotteries and Gaming Authority, http://www.lga.org.mt/lga/home.asp), who govern Betsson's license.Betsson will not respond to anymore inquiries regarding this case.

As per our terms and conditions;

You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties' participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. BETSSON hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close Your Member Account or invalidate Your participation in a Game in the event of such behaviour;

10. Anti-money laundering reporting

BETSSON complies with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. BETSSON shall report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta.

If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must report this to BETSSON immediately.

BETSSON may suspend, block or close Your Member Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act.

11. Breaches, penalties and termination

If You breach any provision of these T&C or BETSSON has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, BETSSON reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of Your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.

If BETSSON suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the Website; or in breach of this Agreement; or that You are having problems with creditors or otherwise detrimental to our business, we may freeze or terminate Your account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.

You acknowledge that BETSSON shall be the final decision-maker of whether You have violated Betsson's rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in BETSSON's suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.

Best regards

Ricardo

Betsson Support

--- Original Message ---
Received: 11/24/07 12:48:39 PM CET
Subject: Re[3]: Hi, BIG PROBLEM

-----Original Message-----
To: <realplumbum@mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:04:54 -0000
Subject: Re: Re: Hi, BIG PROBLEM <<#2008-288705#>>

>
>
> Dear Vladimir,
>
>
>
> Thank you for your email to Betsson. Your tracking ID for this inquiry is 288705.
>
>
>
>
> We have forwarded your case to the Poker Network Provider which in return told us the the following:
>
>
>
> The account of player "blonde 19" is Permanently blocked for breach of "Terms of Service" and/or Security Ratings. The funds in the account will remain frozen for 90 days until they are cleared out. This is our final decision in regards to this account and no further discussion regarding the block will be exchanged.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
>
>
>
>
> Best regards
>
> Ricardo
>
> Betsson Support
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- Original Message ---
> From: Plum <realplumbum@mail.ru>
> Received: 11/24/07 11:51:32 AM CET
> To: Betsson Support <support-en@betsson.com>
> Subject: Re: Re: Hi, BIG PROBLEM
>
> Please tell me, if i made a collusion - then with what player? Tell me his pokername, if i used any soft that i cant - name the soft please?
> if i made something unlawfull - name it exatly please?
> Thank you. Vladimir
>
>
> ------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------
> <<#2008-288705#>>
>

"until they are cleared out"
What do you mean under this frase? What i have to do to take funds from my poker account?
Thank you. Vladimir

<<#2008-288705#>>"

=======================

and here are mails from redkings:

============================

Dear Vladimir (-_-a),

Further to our previous correspondence, we have now been informed by our Risk Department that your account will remain permanently blocked.

Regards

Anni

RedKings Customer Support

www.redkings.com

Tel No: +1-403-774-4165

=============================

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Please help me, i don't know what to do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2007, 05:40 AM

Default Re: BLOCKED ACCOUNTs @ ongame, need help.

Vladimir
Old 12-01-2007, 05:42 AM

Execuse me, what?
Old 12-01-2007, 06:38 AM

Like an SNL skit from back in the day. What kind of provaments do you suspect?
Old 12-01-2007, 06:40 AM

Try PMing the OnGame Ombudsman.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Like an SNL skit from back in the day. What kind of provaments do you suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]
Only possible thing - we played with some persons from same IP adresses, but never after that on one table.

[ QUOTE ]
Try PMing the OnGame Ombudsman.

[/ QUOTE ]
Already, who is it btw?
Old 12-01-2007, 06:56 AM

He is the gaming rep from Ongame who posts on 2+2.

He also suggested posting on www.theongamezone.com for faster replies.

Sorry Pale Rider, guess you added the link while I was learning how to edit my post. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2007, 06:56 AM

not again...

Go here http://www.theongamezone.com/contact-form

Submit your query, Ongame looks at this forum and they just recently created an ombudsmen for issues like this. If your innocent, I wish you luck getting your money back.

I will never deposit on an ongame skin. You're owed an explanation at the least.

"OngameClassic" is the 2+2 poster who i think is the ombudsman. You can try Pm'ing him.

You have no clue why they took your money??

edit:I see bobo already steered you where you need to go.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:16 AM

Okay, have done all that, waiting for replies
thx 2 all