Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 08-17-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Hand History Viewer

I am looking for a hand history viewer like the one on PokerXfactor. I'd like a standalone viewer I can run on my computer. I want to be able to view entire tournaments and not just a single hand. I have found a thing called popopop viewer, but it's not very good.

Thanks,
Cro
Old 08-20-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Hand History Viewer

Bump in hopes someone sees this who knows something.

Thanks,
Cro
Old 08-20-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bump in hopes someone sees this who knows something.

Thanks,
Cro

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.popopop-poker.net/article.php3?id_article=27

English is there somewhere. It is a good graphical replayer written in java.

edit: here's English:
http://www.popopop-poker.net/downloadPlayer_en.php3
Old 08-22-2007, 03:55 PM

That pop-over replayer thing is a spy-ware infested program that will only give you headaches. It doesn't even work well. My hubby freaked when I screwed up his laptop with it...
Old 08-22-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That pop-over replayer thing is a spy-ware infested program that will only give you headaches. It doesn't even work well. My hubby freaked when I screwed up his laptop with it...

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't talk nonsense. It does not have spyware, it works perfectly too. That you cannot run it is your fault, not the program's.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:43 PM

Oh. By all means be my guest then - and good luck.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Actually have to agree here. I tried to install it in both my computers. It never worked properly on my desktop and I had to uninstall it. I had it working on my lap-top but with a blinking screen, non-compatible HH's, and a crash here and there so I gave up on it. I hope the dude can improve it because there is definitely a need for something like this.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:01 PM

Hi everybody.

I'm the author of this program.

I'm sincerely really sorry if you guys had trouble with my replayer. I wrote it alone, on my free time ( which is really short ). It had 4 major updates since june/06 when i first release it.

A couple things i would like to say :

1) It's a freeware. FREE. 0$, not even a registration required.

2) I swear on my family life and on my 7 next generations of children that this program is 100% spyware/malware/adware-FREE. It does, though, request you a internet access every time you run it, because it self-updates, like every single poker-software does. So the only thing you firewall will spot is a request to access the internet for update checks, and i greatly advice you to grant it.

2) I've been trying to do my best to make the replayer more and more reliable. It WORKS. Not for 100% for cases, but a good 99% would not be far from the truth. More and more institutional site give up the replayer they used to use for mine ( poker icons, for example ). I think they would not do that if the stuff didn't work properly.

3) Still, i DO agree that it needs some extra work, some extra features, some extra compatibilities, and that it is very poorly documented. I'm working on a new website with all the tutorials needed, a forum to help everyone with bugs, etc...

4) If anyone in the world have problem with my replayer, and wish to get help, my email is waiting : popopop.poker@gmail.com . I haven't yet let an email unanswered.

cheers.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:11 PM

With Pokerstars in particular... how does Pokeroffice read the cards on the flop, turn and river... for poker odds calculations?? If I look at the handhistor under -

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory

These text files only update AFTER the entire hand is finished. How is Pokeroffice accessing the flop, turn and river in real-time?

I ask because I am trying to develop a simple odds calculator... and need to somehow access the flop, turn and river in real-time... from there, some statistical analysis can be performed.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:51 PM

And why, exactly, are you asking this question in this thread??