Wow, this is very genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-08-2006, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Guilting girls into sex...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BB,
This is an approach that I often use. Women know within the first minute of meeting you if they are willing to sleep with you. By telling them what you want, you can cut to the chase and find out if you are wasting your time. Better to find out up front than spend time and money on useless dinners and crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you... but the degree to which this working is unreal. Maybe it's some vulnerability thing because I am pretty upset about the break up...

But honestly... one of these girls was WAY out of my league.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this possibly work in a bar scene? or is this more a party scene thing where you engage in casual conversation more readily?
Old 12-09-2006, 01:18 AM

This is pretty interesting. I wonder why it works so well. Do you really make the girls feel really bad with a sad story? Do you talk about all the good things you did for your ex and what a great guy you were to her?
Old 12-09-2006, 02:02 AM

Maybe you're just on a heater when it comes to scoring with women. I do like the approach you're taking- generally the more open yet distant you are with women the more fascinated they are by you. To your credit, it's probably not the angle you're using but the actual delivery.

If you say something like "Listen I think you're gorgeous and I like you but i want to be absolutely clear I'm not looking for anything long term right now. I just want to bang your brains out" that can actually be really successful with a lot of women. They don't really take you seriously like they should and often think you're something worth pursuing. It also gives them a guilt-free excuse to bang you.

Also I would refrain from talking about ex-relationships as much as possible when employing this strategy.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:12 AM

I'm going to a friends party, and I'll give this one a shot. It'll be true too, since a girl I was recently seeing [censored] her ex over Thanksgiving Holidays.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt the guilt has much to do with it. You are offering NSA sex in a non-threatening way and it worked. My guess is this is one of those looks-dependent things. If the girl doesn't find the guy attractive, this approach would crash and burn quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy is 100% correct. The girl or girls would have [censored] you anyways.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:23 AM

This is probably working for you for a couple of reasons

1) you're hot
2) you don't appear a player to the girls

Most girls are looking for a good shag, just not with some creepy guy making eyes at the bar. The fact that you just broke up with you ex suggests few sexual partners, making the girls feel less slutty.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:32 AM

Yeah, good points made here, but also: there are some women who want sex but want to be sure you're not going to be the hang-around, clingy type afterwards too. This is why guys known for one-nighters and '[censored] em and leave em' tendencies get women they know vaguely - the women know exactly where they stand.

This is at least one reason EMO-types don't get laid (one of many reasons). A woman can't be bothered with scraping the little twerp off of her afterwards.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:38 AM

I have never rode an elephant and it sickens me?
Old 12-09-2006, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, good points made here, but also: there are some women who want sex but want to be sure you're not going to be the hang-around, clingy type afterwards too. This is why guys known for one-nighters and '[censored] em and leave em' tendencies get women they know vaguely - the women know exactly where they stand.

This is at least one reason EMO-types don't get laid (one of many reasons). A woman can't be bothered with scraping the little twerp off of her afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]