Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Growing Bankroll

lol, thats the exact name i PM money to loser, when am i getting it back btw, you addmited you scammed me on AIM to.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Good joke i do not have AIM even im done with you.

One last thing why you taking your bad beat anger out on me ? did you just lose a pot to me on UB or something now you trying to get back at me? whats your UB account I'll play you
Old 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good joke i do not have AIM even im done with you.

One last thing why you taking your bad beat anger out on me ? did you just lose a pot to me on UB or something now you trying to get back at me? whats your UB account I'll play you

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, quoted from the p2p transfer thread in Internet Gambling, not to mention that it wasn't me who accused you, as i said that was your name on Stars, so they havent updated it. Obviously you scammed one if not many others

"Every time someone alleges they are scammed I will copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name, (as long as it appears to be a genuine and non-malicious allegation). So far, we have alleged scammers:

ace_acehigh on UB

alan227 on Stars

annathedonk on Stars

docccjr = WEBMAN27 on Abs

HateToFold33 on FTP

JamesBond_AA on Prima, Stars and FTP

joshman on Stars

limitninja = limitninja on Stars and FTP = limitninja15 on Absolute

Low_Card2

pkrblog = floppynuts92 = joshman on Stars

p0kerpl4yer2007 on FTP

pokerplayer4352 on FTP

pushdonkey on Absolute

Randy Hickey on Stars

Rick305

Sk00l4m3nts

strongbad311 on Stars

Thebigyak

TiltHappens on UB

WEBMAN27 on Abs

wsucoug2010 on FTP and Stars

(Please pm me with the playing names of alleged scammers, so that I can add them to the record. Thanks.)

Please read all earlier warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your own risk; people are trying to scam you; you should obtain real life details, (name, address, phone number), about people in order to inform the police if you are scammed; exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; it seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters; if the other guy won't transfer first, transfer in a number of small amounts; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc.

If you are in any doubt, or unwilling to risk losing the amount of money involved, don't offer to transfer first. Realise that you are likely to be scammed if you do.

"Let the buyer beware." "
Old 07-02-2007, 09:11 PM

ok ace_acehigh on UB to bad my name on UB isn't ace_acehigh
Old 07-02-2007, 09:12 PM

ive traded with skoolaments before and it went fine. just fwiw
Old 07-02-2007, 09:14 PM

i don't know what your problem is xsexius or w/e but imma stop arguing with you tonight i don't like being immature . good luck everyone else
Old 07-02-2007, 11:30 PM

Yeah the person who said I scammed them is Dignam... he's on that list. I never scammed the guy, I offered to do a trade then went busto and couldn't do it. He never shipped me anything but he insisted I scammed him out of $25.

Aside from the venom [censored] I've been legit in all trades. My name deserves to be on that list for the venom stuff but it's there because of a bogus charge by a proven scammer.

Sk00
Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Ok i got all my money moved to stars at the time was a total of $123 i played some 10NL and 5NL and lost 103$ off all in on flops and preflop with AA KK and sets most times i was called by draws or smaller pairs and they made they made their draw or a set everytime. So i took a break came back on later on with $20 played some more 10NL not tilting at same time pretty much got A10 at one table and A5nl at the other both suited one table i flopped straight KQJ and other 234 was happy because there was 4 people in one and 3 in the other i got all in at both against one other person. at the first table he had 99 like wtf im gonna win but nope runnin JJ comes to give him full house and the other table the guy flips over 66 and a 5 comes on the turn. like common
Old 07-05-2007, 02:19 PM

So pretty much now my whole bankroll is at 9cents at pokerstars and 50 cents at ftp and can't play at either site right now dunnno what to do lost bankroll of a few hours of running bad, My luck will probably change now but i got no money left.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:35 PM

GG BR...

Game Over.