Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Halloween Week Trip Report Long (Funny IMO + pics NSFW???)

Friday Playing Poker drinking SoCo. Convince girl i have hooked up with to catch taxi after the bar to my place. Tongue Ring (overrated IMO) dos bj's NOMNOMNOM. Her friend picks her up in morning.

Saturday Go to sportsbar where my buddy bartends and get half the bar drunk. tab $7. Buddy & I get back to my place after i turn down possible sexytime from ex gf who i still care for blah blah and she is really good friends with friday girl.

Sunday Wake up all of my buddy's clothes except for his jeans are scattered around the first floor. Check outside he's not in grass we're good. Buddy comes over with bag of pizza rolls. NOM NOM NOM. He convinced a drunk chick to drive to my place and pick him up for sexytime and left in just jeans.

Check my drunk texts from night before. Lined up a date with cute blonde and dont remember it.

Text from friend 1: just bailed Friend 2 out of jail.
text from friend 2: friend 1 just bailed me out of jail.

So i obviously call for details.

I call to get details. They had dressed up in a costume inspired by my uncle basically turtlenecks, sweaters, loafers, side parts, etc. and looked like a gay couple IMO. They went bar hopping with two others for a total of four.

Two end up in a restaurant after the bar and have ordered pizza. When the other two asked to get in so they could eat the already ordered food the employee said we are closed and punched one of them in the face giving him a bloody nose. The manager shows up an they are explaining what happened and the employee punches the other one in the side of the head in front of his boss.

They now proceed to the cops who are about 30 yards away and explain what happened. The cops are not going to do anything or even file a report. One of the guys who was inside sees the other two bloody with the cops and is going to investigate. Hearing that the cops are not going to do anything he says i have their badge numbers we will deal with it in the morning let's go and pulls the other two away and repeats i have their badge number we will deal with it tomorrow.

He doesnt get very far though as he is sprayed with mace by the cops. They now attempt to handcuff him but he is holding his eyes and he gets tazed twice one in the neck and one in the side and is arrested on two charges of disorderly conduct.

Now one of the friends who got hit in the face is understandably irate. He is shouting "sir why is he being arrested." The two young officers say "walk away or we will arreest you." He asks again, "I will walk away as soon as you tell me why my friend is being arrested." Now my friend is also arrested for disorderly conduct.

Well the two that arent arrested head down to the station to file a complaint against the restaurant and the cops when the two officers arrive. He says to them, "Get the [censored] out or i will [censored] arrest both of you." in front of the officer working there.

The two spend the night in jail with ten others including a black pimp and a 50 year old who got caught picking up a hooker. The friend who got tazed didnt stop shaking for about 6 hours.

There was a lawyer present who witnessed this and said wow thats insane and gave him some contact information, and said call me. Not sure whats going to happen there.

Wednesday After a couple days rest a group of friends hit up a big club for halloween. I was the obvious bears fan with a bag over his head. For spending an hour and $1.30 on it, it actually turned out pretty decent. One of our friends was the Hamburglar who went to McDonald's and bought 20 double cheeseburgers to hand out, and another was a terrible version of the hulk. Both are shameless and i challenged them to take as many pics with girls as they could. Here are the results ENJOY!!

My Fav

Then after the bar our crazy neighbor comes over starts yelling at us and accuses us of beating women and being alcoholics and calls our landlord and she talks to us this morning about domestic abuse etc.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Halloween Week Trip Report Long (Funny IMO + pics NSFW???)

[ ] NSFW
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM

tl;dr

this party looks, in general, like a tremendous beat, Carolina Cheerleaders aside.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:47 PM

[X] fat people
Old 11-01-2007, 07:48 PM

[X] tazed, bro
Old 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my eyes!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my eyes!

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand why people use those fake hillbilly teeth you get from a gag shop. its always LDO and just makes you look like a cheap moran
Old 11-01-2007, 07:56 PM

I SEEEEEEEEEE FAT PEOPLE, MAYBE THEY WERE DRAWN TO THE MCDONALDS?
Old 11-01-2007, 07:58 PM

[X] VOMIT
Old 11-01-2007, 07:58 PM