Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: best place for US better to open account for MNF

[ QUOTE ]
Umm... This post comes off incredibly dense. You think they would check a 2p2 message board instead of actually checking the 5Dimes website?

[/ QUOTE ]There are options that are not listed at the sites and I didn't want someone to mention them openly here. If you don't know those options then you are dense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm... This post comes off incredibly dense. You think they would check a 2p2 message board instead of actually checking the 5Dimes website?

[/ QUOTE ]There are options that are not listed at the sites and I didn't want someone to mention them openly here. If you don't know those options then you are dense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Condescension about naming WA deposit methods. A+
Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Condensation about naming WA deposit methods. Making it rain -- A+

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-16-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Condensation about naming WA deposit methods. Making it rain -- A+

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool. I will leave the help to you two superstars since you are both too cool for school.

Of course - pinny, betjamaica, thegreek, wsex, 5dimes, matchbook, etc do not list the option on their website and several of them make you call to get the info. I am sure that is because they don't want people to deposit? They are being condescending? Or, could it simply be that they want to keep that method very low key without a lot of attention drawn to it?

After a couple months away from here, I forgot how many aholes there were and how much bitterness existed.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:10 AM

Utah,

Since we've already spoken about this and you explained the issue, I'll try to use discretion when explaining my position. However, the methods you listed are continually and routinely mentioned as the preferred way to deposit on SBR and are listed in the banking section of several other sites. In addition they've been mentioned as having problems or potentially being yanked continually. I don't think posting on 2p2 will cause any more problems for the payment processors especially in an esoteric thread where speed is somewhat useful for OP. I don't use either of the two methods you mentioned due to cost, and didn't realize that any of those sites updated their banking pages from the last time I've passed through them.

Aside from that your original post is directed at keeping information hidden and contains a "OMG the sky is falling" disclaimer at the end. I don't really think I've ever supported anything about basic information hidden, and this won't be the start of it.

As an aside UIEGA will probably pass and we'll be back to funding everything with Neteller one day. Things come and go.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sent you a pm on best way to deposit quickly and cheaply.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the same PM if you don't mind. I'm new [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 02:34 AM

Thremp:

1) I'm right there rooting with you that UIEGA gets overturned, but until then I agree w/ Utah that it's best not to discuss these things on a public message board.

2) Are fees seriously a problem for you? Don't most sites cover the fees for pretty much all deposit methods?
Old 10-16-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thremp:

1) I'm right there rooting with you that UIEGA gets overturned, but until then I agree w/ Utah that it's best not to discuss these things on a public message board.

2) Are fees seriously a problem for you? Don't most sites cover the fees for pretty much all deposit methods?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) My point on one is that its immaterial for the two methods he was describing. Clearly I'm not going to go through a methodology for gnoming SIA though I doubt they could stop it.

2) That is annoying somewhat, since some places don't properly credit and its a hassle. But mostly xfer limits are a problem as well along with making sure it gets properly credited etc etc.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) My point on one is that its immaterial for the two methods he was describing. Clearly I'm not going to go through a methodology for gnoming SIA though I doubt they could stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree to disagree, I guess...
[ QUOTE ]
Of course - pinny, betjamaica, thegreek, wsex, 5dimes, matchbook, etc do not list the option on their website and several of them make you call to get the info. I am sure that is because they don't want people to deposit? They are being condescending? Or, could it simply be that they want to keep that method very low key without a lot of attention drawn to it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-16-2007, 04:05 AM

calm,

I have no clue why those books yanked it but others keep it up. Personal problems?