Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

View Poll Results: The better flick is:
Firefox 3 42.86%
Coogan's Bluff 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 06:31 AM

Default Re: About This Forum

I wonder how many people are using multiple accounts on the politics forum.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Definately sounds like OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed as much. The funny thing is I posted the exact same link in politics the same day as it is my primary forum, then when it wasn't getting much interest I realized it was proably better suited for OOT so in efforts to be a better 2p2 participant I posted it there (then got banned).

hahahaaa
Old 09-08-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed as much. The funny thing is I posted the exact same link in politics the same day as it is my primary forum, then when it wasn't getting much interest I realized it was proably better suited for OOT so in efforts to be a better 2p2 participant I posted it there (then got banned).

hahahaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading the forum stickies and following the rules keeps you from getting banned 99% of the time.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading the forum stickies and following the rules keeps you from getting banned 99% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level?

Cody
Old 09-08-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm make sure I read the forum stickies each week in all the forums so that I can stay on top of all the rules and regulations and the changes that take place.

Do you really think I am going to speand 1/2 hour reading stickies in a forum I never post in before making a simple post? I meant no harm and if it results in a ban then so be it.
lol linktardbanaments
Old 09-08-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, now Ive got a problem. I have both of you on ignore, and if you are dueling by PM one of you can't be all that bad. Which one do I unignore?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're replying to people you have on ignore? Gee, how did you know he said something that you were interested in responding to? <font color="red"> I read everything in ATF, including your garbage, because it is non-political </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So all those people you proudly brag about having on ignore... you don't actually have them on ignore? Empty bravdo? I would have never guessed.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaaa

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm make sure I read the forum stickies each week in all the forums so that I can stay on top of all the rules and regulations and the changes that take place.

Do you really think I am going to speand 1/2 hour reading stickies in a forum I never post in before making a simple post? I meant no harm and if it results in a ban then so be it.
lol linktardbanaments

[/ QUOTE ]

The stickies usually have a date when they are updated. The OOT one is in a nice MS Paint flowchart too. Linktarding is not allowed in this forum either, but Iron isn't a dick about it since the volume of posts is a lot lower.