Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should he report this to the police?
Of course. 93 88.57%
Nope. CYA is the name of the game. 12 11.43%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2006, 01:14 PM

Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2006-07 season Thread!*****

[ QUOTE ]
^ who do you think is? Liverpool?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure but the fact that Arsenal have 0 healthy defenders will make it difficult for them and they are about to lose one of their better attacking players to Real Madrid
Old 08-16-2006, 01:33 PM

I'm stoked for the season also. I even switched from cable to DirecTV so I could get Setanta Sports and a DVR (and also for NFL Sunday Ticket). So by the time I wake up the next 38 Saturdays, I'll have the early game on my DVR. Should be sweet.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At bet365.com, the line on Chelsea to win the Premiership is 1.50

Next is Man U at 6.00, then Liverpool at 7.00, and Arsenal at 7.50. Then a huge gap to Spurs at 81.00.

The line for the Champions League has Barcelona and Chelsea the favorites, followed by Real Madrid, Man U, Inter, AC Milan, and Aresenal.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:31 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

question. if i buy a cesc fabregas jersey, would i be getting "cesc" of "fabregas" on his jersey? he seems like he does it differently for different teams? ive decided that even though i dont like henry that much, i still dig arsenal a good bit.

rj
Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM

I don't really understand those lines, other than Chelsea is the favorite.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easily ManU. Though we lost Ruud, we still have scholes, Rooney, Saha, Rossi, and if he recovers well, Smith. That is the best strike situation in the league, even better then chelsea as IMO losing Gudjohnson is going to be a lot bigger then chelsea fans will realize. Schevchenko will probably hit for 30, but Drogba and Crespo haven't really impressed all that much so far. Losing Duff takes away a serious attacking option as when him and Robben played on the wings, they created nothing but havoc since both are two footed. Chelsea is still the strongest team by far, but ManU is easily the second best too
Old 08-16-2006, 03:08 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easily ManU. Though we lost Ruud, we still have scholes, Rooney, Saha, Rossi, and if he recovers well, Smith. That is the best strike situation in the league, even better then chelsea as IMO losing Gudjohnson is going to be a lot bigger then chelsea fans will realize. Schevchenko will probably hit for 30, but Drogba and Crespo haven't really impressed all that much so far. Losing Duff takes away a serious attacking option as when him and Robben played on the wings, they created nothing but havoc since both are two footed. Chelsea is still the strongest team by far, but ManU is easily the second best too

[/ QUOTE ]

crespo got loaned to inter. apparently chelsea are even weaker than you make them out to be!

rj
Old 08-16-2006, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crespo got loaned to inter. apparently chelsea are even weaker than you make them out to be!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right. THey're only weaker up front, they still have a fortress for a defense two great keepers and what is most likely the deepest midfield in the world
Old 08-16-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
question. if i buy a cesc fabregas jersey, would i be getting "cesc" of "fabregas" on his jersey? he seems like he does it differently for different teams? ive decided that even though i dont like henry that much, i still dig arsenal a good bit.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

His Arsenal jersey will say "Fabregas".
Old 08-16-2006, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

His Arsenal jersey will say "Fabregas".

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, thats an extra 6 dollars worth of name! better news? his number changed to 4, so now i only have to pay for 1 digit! 2 dollar net loss!

rj

btw: if there wouldnt be a huge uproar about me changing my avatar. i would be switching between mourinho and messi all season.

rj