Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 1.39 9/4/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 9 seat tables at the 1000/2000 (ring games))
2. Added a 4th table size called "Tiny" which is the smallest table size that FT allows. The "Small" table size is slightly larger (and is the same as the "old" Small table size).
3. Added option to disable OSD1&2 in Limit games.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually - the issue is that the street bets all seem to be about 50%

[/ QUOTE ]

There are street bet troubleshooting tips on the documentation page here http://dcity.org/poker/fts/default.h...oubleshootBets
Old 09-05-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano: any plans to make a similar program for PokerStars?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, no plans for Stars.
nano
Old 09-05-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
" ^WheelUp " doesn't work. I tried "Ctrl & WheelUp" as well. I'm using XP so it should be available.

I can't use OSD2 in combination with preset bet amount. After the preset, I increment/decrement, then when I move the mouse cursor over to the bet/raise button, the bet amount returns to the preset amount. It seems I can move the mouse cursor to the button first, then increment/decrement the bet amount, but it feels treacherous, so I have OSD2 turned off.

The red/green highlighting bars interfere with dragging windows. They should be made not clickable, or at least smaller. Suggest adding an orange highlight for window wanting attention, and reserving red highlight for one where the time bank button has popped up.

In Displays, could use an option to turn off OSD1 on fixed limit tables, maybe the same for other displays too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why your Control WheelUps aren't working. Both methods are working on my computer.

Re: OSD2... Your mouse shouldn't be over the displays when you move the roll your mouse wheel to Inc/Dec your bet.

I like your red highlight bar = time expiring idea. I'll try to add that in a future release. I'll check into improving the dragging the highlight bar performance.

In version 1.39 I added this as an option. Thanks for the suggestion.

nano
Old 09-05-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still seeing this, try increasing Safety Delay 2 on the Misc tab from 50 to 200. If that solves it, try decreasing the value some. Please let me know if this works or not.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you add an option to add a specific number of small blinds if we are in a Blind vs. Blind situation?

Personally i raise my standard preflop amount of 3.5bb and add 1 bb if i'm in the SB vs. the BB. When i'm the BB i will also raise 3.5bb + 1bb vs. a limper from the SB.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like this too, but unfortunately I don't have an easy (or even a reasonable) way to detect when you are in the blinds. When in the blinds, I use my mouse wheel to scroll my bets up or down.
nano
Old 09-05-2007, 01:56 AM

I just added a 4th table size (into version 1.39), by putting the old "Small" Table size back in there, and renamed that smallest possible table size to "Tiny".

nano
Old 09-05-2007, 03:31 AM

nano, on version 1.39 when the table is set to "large" the initial automatic buy in doest work. it works for every other size except large.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still seeing this, try increasing Safety Delay 2 on the Misc tab from 50 to 200. If that solves it, try decreasing the value some. Please let me know if this works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nano, could you explain a little bit what this does? I think I might be having the same issue and I'd like to experiment with the settings. I assumed lowering the safety delay would help, though, not increasing?

To me it seems like it may be a problem with the OSD as if there is a lag while it calculated the figures. Possibly in conjunction with the different tables being activated once the mouse is over them. Just a guess at this point.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just added a 4th table size (into version 1.39), by putting the old "Small" Table size back in there, and renamed that smallest possible table size to "Tiny".

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice...I know that makes it more of a pain for you when FT decides to make certain client updates. Thx for accommodating everyone.