Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Linday Lohan DUI arrest

So anymore details on this? She is 20, so there is supposed to be zero tolerance as far as alky is concerned.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM

WTF what a dumb whore. She was seen partying last night drunk as all hell in the wee hours of the AM. She must either just not give a [censored] or maybe shes gone Sarah Goldfarb on us.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf how does this thread not have good pics of her

[/ QUOTE ]
This was a good one from the earlier years.
link
Old 05-29-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lohan reportedly suffered minor injuries when the car she was driving hit a curb .....

Police did not arrest the 20-year-old starlet because she was taken to a hospital for treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owwww I bruised my boob! Omg that cellphone flew right out of my hand when I hit that curb and hit my ta-ta. It hurts so bad. Officer could you make my boob feel better by snorting some coke off of my bruised breast? I can't get caught with my stash. Ow ow ow ow! Plz don't give me a dui! I just don't know what I'd do! Oh just look at all this white powder on my titties. Who will clean it up? Where is Al Gore ? He will save me!

-drunk wacki
Old 05-29-2007, 01:12 AM

There are plenty of pics out there to be had, but here's a pretty good video clip of her...look closely and you can see almost her entire breast at 0:11 in the clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bNc-t479NXI
Old 05-29-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF what a dumb whore. She was seen partying last night drunk as all hell in the wee hours of the AM. She must either just not give a [censored] or maybe shes gone Sarah Goldfarb on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think LL must be in a club that's like a female version of OOT

Inflated self image, destructive behavior - the tendency to say stupid [censored] all the time - and an urge to [censored] anything that walks on two legs

except she has cameras on her 24x7 and OOT doesn't - lucky for the members of OOT - if she were a guy on this forum we'd be giving high fives and asking her what the best drugs to take are.

rb
Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 AM

Whiskey,

Does she [censored] everything on two legs?

I dont follow all this celeb BS so im behind on the goss, but if that video linked above shows anything she seems to be screwing a pretty select group of rich handsome stars (to one degree or another).

Again, i just dont get the hate - she is an actress, and not a particularly bad one. Its not like she is Paris Hilton; she works hard for her cash and so what if that means such instant classics as the new Herbie. Someone has to make the family films and she seems pretty good at it.

Fwiw, yesterday i watched The Parent Trap for the first time in a few years (yay bank holiday tv...) and i still find that film quite entertaining as far as family movies go.

In a few years she will find peace in her life, but right now she is 20, mega rich and privilaged and trying to fight out of the box that her child acting has slotted her into.

I just hope she doesnt seriously harm herself or someone else along the way - and maybe a stint in uber minimum security or court ordered treatment or something might be the best idea.

Anyway, back to being my cynical grumpy self - normal service will be resumed shortly. Now to find someone to belittle...
Old 06-02-2007, 09:43 AM

Lets not talk about her...
she sucks