Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-21-2007, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

Is it just me or does OP come across as a total douchebag?
Old 11-21-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP is just hating for no reason. The video was not bad at all and just looking at the lineup of winning players doing videos at the site it should be clear it's worth the price alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 AM

Pretty excited about an aejones vid, not gonna lie.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
g-p, FWIW aejones videos are being transported as we speak by a team of US Navy Seals in an ultra secure unmarked truck to our warehouse in an unknown location until we unleash it to the public. The price for that may be far too high.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

All,

Obviously things like this are going to happen, there will be people that don't like the videos (I won't rant on how OP most likely didn't understand the videos, because that's another avenue). Thanks for those that are supporting our videos in general, and, to those that do not like what they see, we will be glad to entertain your ideas why. Of course, it would be helpful to have more to say than "posted not in BB to get the video rolling, and misread a stat for a second" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

PS I am very humbled that everyone liked my video so much [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

EDIT: Just saw that OP started this thread as well.. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1 . So, um, yea...
Old 11-21-2007, 06:52 AM

lol precisely if I become member of leggopoker one of the reasons will be to see the vids from carrotsnake.

He sure looks like an aggro donk at his vid, but he has got the respect and admiration from the best players who have played with him, as well, as very good results at his limits.

So, it makes learning from him a lot more interesting since it seems he uses a very, very aggressive style, who is very different from what most of the players do.

Also, would like to say that I don't know him nor I've played with him. But I've read enough at 2+2 about him to make myself an idea. He looks like a really nice guy too.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:19 AM

nothing wrong with that video, in fact i think its great.OP being a little harsh imo. im sure they will get even better as time goes by [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] good work legopoker
Old 11-21-2007, 07:58 AM

how does this thread differ from those spammers advertising their sites?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 AM

Like I said before, this was the first and only video I watched and I have nothing personal again LP (unlike 95% of this thread which is somehow affiliated with Lego Poker). What I'm saying now, like I said before, for someone who knows nothing about the LP site...watching the OMGcarrotcake video literally had me questioning how different this operation was than that kid on youtube who was "instructional sng videos". One thing specifically similar is when carrottop deduced that "TwelveBeers" is a TAG more or less "because of his name"??? among other things...

Pls let me know how much you charge to explain how he comes to this conclusion.

Bottomline is, my first look into LP's new site, and I'm laughing at the sample video commentary enough to where I shut it off and started showing fellow regulars on FTP who were laughing as well.

I have nothing against LP and if nothing else they should be thankful for this thread as it has become a haven for gogogoglglglgl LP posts. Take my original assessment of LP after watching this video FWIW. If even a few others get the same idea, it might be worth considering a different sample video of your product with some decent commentary.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:40 AM

I watched the vid & thought it was excellent.
I'm not affiliated with leggopoker in any way.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:42 AM

Just wanted to say for the record that none of the posts here (besides me greg craig and aaron - ie people with LP avatars) are at all affiliated with LeggoPoker.

We appreciate any and all input, and we are glad that this thread has shown what the community thinks of the videos (and all but you are positive), so thanks.