Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When is stuff like electronics you can actually use for poker going to make it into the store? Right now there's one usable monitor and it's not even one most players would want.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, a samsung 204B would be great. also a way to turn your ftps into cash or bonus. auto rebuy to the max and a cash game filter that allows you to filter by 6 max, full ring, hu, and stakes obv. thank you for the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with everything. Points to cash would be amazing, even if you take something out of our MGR. Also I've been asking for this filter for a long time.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Doug,
Thank you very much for the transfer confirmation thing. Transferring on FT without that really sucked.

WRT to the automuck thing, you should put it in the gray box on the bottom of the table. Either make everything smaller or just get rid of the fold to any bet button (I'm not sure if people use that much. If they do, obv don't get rid of it.)
Old 11-01-2007, 02:44 PM

is there any chance the pts to cash idea that's being discussed could actually work or is this just really wishful thinking?? any indication from ftpdoug on this??
Old 11-01-2007, 02:57 PM

30" monitors...any guesses when you'll have those in the store?

Also, any future improvements to the iron man store, I have over 3,000 medals and can't tell if I should buy the $600 bonus or wait for something better to come out?
Old 11-01-2007, 03:04 PM

Thanks Doug. Very nice work by FT, pass along our compliments.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:05 PM

anyone else having problems with the update? FTP was working perfectly fine for me before today, then I tried to update and now it always says "Trying Again..." then "Cannot connect to server." Any suggestions? I already tried deleting/reinstalling FTP from their website
Old 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7. Any plans on adding a Customer Service Number?

- No short term plans. The CS group has lots of good long term goals, though, phone numbers and live chat included.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you took a poll in 2+2 about what players wanted to see from FTP, the overwhelming #1 wouldn't be any kind of software features or tournament additions or whatever, but would be a demand for better customer service. Why is something like this going to take place in the "years" timeline rather than "weeks" or "months"? How is putting more money into this type of operation not going to be a great investment when a ton of players are staying away from your site because they're terrified of their account getting closed for no reason with nobody to talk to about it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, but not just with customer service. I'd really like to see a wide variety of security features and options put into place. The player transfer confirmation is definitely a great start.

Fortunately, there haven't been any hacking cases in a long time, but that doesn't make me feel completely safe. Here are some suggestions I'd really like FTP to seriously consider:

1. Allow users to disable fund transfers completely.
2. Allow the user to specify a stop loss amount.
3. Personal key files that have to be present on your computer.
4. Key fob option, even if users have to pay for it.
5. Even before you get a full phone customer support system going, an emergency contact number or e-mail (that will be replied to within minutes), in case there has been suspicious or malicious activity with a person's account.
6. Option to only allow access to account from specific location(s).

Please do what you can Doug. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Your presence is appreciated.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
30" monitors...any guesses when you'll have those in the store?

Also, any future improvements to the iron man store, I have over 3,000 medals and can't tell if I should buy the $600 bonus or wait for something better to come out?

[/ QUOTE ]

2nded on both.

Also, Doug thanks again for your continued presence here and for listening.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:17 PM

Tks for the updates Doug..Awsome!

As for the CS number, I think it would be good to add for emergency. Although I think the time FT is taking to get back to you via email has improved immensely lately.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for everything Doug! I don't care what anyone says about FTP support, you're great. It's nice that you listen to what the people that play a lot on your site want to see added (and actually listen, instead of sending out a pre-typed e-mail).

Thank God the lobby issue is fixed, can't wait to try it out!

[/ QUOTE ]

afaik there's no boomswitch on FTP so stop sucking up