Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Jman\'s High Stakes Poker Trip Report (long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think the online players are way better when it comes to NLHE, LHE and PLO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really ? How many WSOP braclets do they have?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a level, right? [censored], NVG is too confusing.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Really ? How many WSOP braclets do they have?
oh - I forgot they don't play live...I see..

[/ QUOTE ] I forgot that the way you judge how good someone is at poker, is by how many wsop braclets they have. DUHHH!!! even if you could judge it by that, Jman is like 22-23? Brian is 26 maybe? Doyle is 70+, Barry is in his 40's, they def have the same amount of tourneys to get braclets in.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude you were bad for TV. I was watching OP and the other harvard professor guy and was thinking who are the noobs playing scared money. OP looked like he was scared shitless, i mean c'mon man its a once in a lifetime event that most of us would love to have a shot at. Sit with 200K you dont give a crap about, mix it up and have a good time. What are you doing trying to make a million ga zillion dollars in one sitting.

P.S. buy some new threads homie you were on national TV for gods sake. You looked like you just got out of bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL OMG did you seriously just say Jman and Brandon Adams were scared money???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] NVG TROLLS
Old 10-25-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude you were bad for TV. I was watching OP and the other harvard professor guy and was thinking who are the noobs playing scared money. OP looked like he was scared shitless, i mean c'mon man its a once in a lifetime event that most of us would love to have a shot at. Sit with 200K you dont give a crap about, mix it up and have a good time. What are you doing trying to make a million ga zillion dollars in one sitting.

P.S. buy some new threads homie you were on national TV for gods sake. You looked like you just got out of bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL OMG did you seriously just say Jman and Brandon Adams were scared money???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] NVG TROLLS

[/ QUOTE ]

yup thats exacrly what I said and they were. They only played premium hands, thay have no gambooool. I dont watch HSP to see people play premium hands, I watch it see people loose 100K bluffing with 72off when they are betting into quads.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yup thats exacrly what I said and they were. They only played premium hands, thay have no gambooool.

[/ QUOTE ] lol wow. Do people not read? Also Brandon raised 78o, Q9s, and another suited connector I saw just from hands they showed which is way less than are actually played. I guess those are premium hands though. Also this thread makes my head want to explode.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup thats exacrly what I said and they were. They only played premium hands, thay have no gambooool. I dont watch HSP to see people play premium hands, I watch it see people loose 100K bluffing with 72off when they are betting into quads.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol railtards
Old 10-25-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lol railtards

[/ QUOTE ]

HSP is on TV for entertainment do you not understand this concept
Old 10-25-2007, 04:16 AM

Sigh, I go to bed, get up for work and see the same internet fanboys are still singing the same song. JMAN BLEW IT - whoever said it wa spot on; a promise made by television producers is worth zippo.

If someone told me I would play 2 hours one day then 8 the next, I'd still put some offort to impress in the first slot.

Don't say he didn't know how Sammy and the table were playing - the table has been playing that way for 3 seasons!?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are embarrassing yourself. Should OP play like Farha or Eli, throwing around chips like they were allergic to them?

OP got ~40 hands... an insignificantly small amount. He was getting used to the table, the cameras and didn't know anyone. In addition, he thought he was going to play the next day, during which time he would see a lot more hands.

There was NO REASON to go berserko at a super LAG table like that.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it’s really unfortunate that America would rather watch bad, loud poker than extremely high level thinking from the true best players in the world, but I guess they don’t know any better.

[/ QUOTE ]

op, some of these people has been in the game since you were in diapers, show some respect. the poker world does not revolve around NL cash games. harmen & hellmuth alone has been dealing w/ nosebleed swings for a decade and secured their place in poker history. you've just been only wondering around 200-400 nl for several months, you are the true best of nothing. you were so anonyimous on HSP that if people here were to see you in person, they wouldn't even recognize you, at least i wouldn't. that's why you were kicked off HSP and rightfully so.