Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 07:36 PM

Default autohotkey script

Ok, I just started using poker tracker and pokerace hud and in my quest to master multi tabling I thought some kind of script might be handy for a few short cuts

I then found out that something like that actually exists, it's called autohotkey

I started searching the forum, but I couldn't find a "how to" link, can anybody tell me how a computer n00b like me can get something like an ahk to work?

doesn't matter for which site, but I'm playing mostly on party atm
Old 07-23-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: autohotkey script

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

there ya go
Old 07-23-2007, 09:17 PM

i've got ahk installed, and i've looked through all the posted scripts from the link above but dont see anything for stars that will let you use strictly the keyboard. i would like "f" to be fold, "c" to be call, and to have the active tables bet amount highlighted so i could just type in whatever amount i wanted to bet on the 10key, i play NL. That way whenever u heard the classic beep activating whatever table you could automatically start typing on the 10key... or press "f"/"c" (also an "m" button to switch to chat text on active window). then also i would like to assign each table i have open to a function key to activate (f1,f2,f3,etc.), this would totally eliminate the mouse. Does such a beast exist with AHK??? Or a combo or scripts?
Old 07-24-2007, 05:50 AM

TableNavigator can do most of the above...
Old 07-24-2007, 01:32 PM

Between TableNavigator and a few tweaks to BetPot I can play completely from my keyboard.

Now I play with a gamepad which is the best way to play,imo, especially if you multitable. I added Joystickmouse to get my gamepad working right and now am one happy camper.

I can play from my mouse, keboard or gamepad all at the same time if I wanted to. It is sure nice having all the options available.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:06 PM

i dont get the gamepad use for NL players, dont you still have to use the 10key? i dont like using the slider for NL as i usually want to bet an exact amount and dont want to have to go back and forth on the mouse wheel or gamepad to get to where i want it (picky i know)... besides i just want to get a dlp projector (or two [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) a long range wireless keyboard and sit in my recliner all day with no mouse around... i'll try table navigator and see where that gets me. thanks.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:20 PM

I never use the 10 key for typing in bet amounts any more. I use the mouse wheel, - or + sign for the keyboard, or my dpad for the gamepad to bet in 1bb increments.

If you want to use only a keyboard, as I stated I can also do, then TN and BP are the two programs to use. I am not aware of any programs that will put the cursor automatically in the bet window.