Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 12-02-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Complaining about the rake and getting told on by dealers......

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, in you people's opinion, how bad is doing what I did? I didn't really feel like I was doing anything wrong, but I got SIXXXXXX complaints in like 3 days....so the whole room doesn't like me......and I feel pretty sick and stupid right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see where the manager said it was dealer complaints. It very well could have been other players thinking you were a douche and spoke up to the floor as well. Don't jump to conclusions. And honestly, if I had a potential employee in my room doing what you were doing, I'd probably speak to the manager in charge of hiring just to give an opinion. I'd do the same thing if you were a stand up guy as well and I was aware you were looking for a job in my room.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Complaining about the rake and getting told on by dealers......

Just an update...

Yes I lost the job due to these comments. Several things were taken out of context, and there were a few things that got fully made up, and when I found out about all this I realized that obviously no one there likes me. No suprise.

No other job openings for poker this month obviously. I will be making $10 an hour running cash registers somewhere unimportant. My bitterness turns people off of me, which in turns makes me more bitter. I also managed to drop almost $400 playing $2/4 there throughout this week....I love my life -_-