Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 03:11 PM

Default Re: DeMonster (New AHK Script)

Yes - I reistalled it again and then followed Adde instructions but when I double click the file nothing seems to happen?
Mike
Old 09-11-2006, 03:16 PM

When I right click the Auto key program these are my choices. (open,run,pin to start menu ,etc) there is no choice to renane or edit script. So maybe I am in the wrong place. I think the problem is I cannot uninstall the hot key program entirely. It might be saving in the wrong spot?
Old 09-11-2006, 03:22 PM

I have no idea what I did differently but it loaded the script for real now. The green H turned to a blue logo. This never happened before. Thanks alot this is awesome.
Mike
Old 09-11-2006, 05:27 PM

I can't believe I waited this long to load this. This script is AMAZING!

2 things on my own wish list:

1. Option to automatically have the chat set defaulted to whatever choice whenever you open a table
-It seems when I open a table, sometimes it defaults to "Dealer: Silent" while other times it defaults to "No Player Chat." The "No Player Chat" option is what I prefer. It's a huge pain in ass to change "Silent" to "NPC" across 8 tables as I open them up.

2. Hotkey to automatically EXIT all tables at once.
-PartyPlanner has something similar but something where I can just hit the F3 button (or whichever) and walk away from the PC knowing all the tables will close right out.

BTW, anything about donations? I'd love to send you something in my appreciation for you excellent work.

HEK
Old 09-11-2006, 06:01 PM

I'm glad you like the script [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can definitely add #1.

Regarding #2, you just want a hotkey to close the tables? There is currently a hotkey to sitout on all the tables. So what you propose is a hotkey to sitout and then close once the hand is over?
Old 09-11-2006, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Option to automatically have the chat set defaulted to whatever choice whenever you open a table
-It seems when I open a table, sometimes it defaults to "Dealer: Silent" while other times it defaults to "No Player Chat." The "No Player Chat" option is what I prefer. It's a huge pain in ass to change "Silent" to "NPC" across 8 tables as I open them up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I would love to see this addition!

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, anything about donations? I'd love to send you something in my appreciation for you excellent work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd also like to donate.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding #2, you just want a hotkey to close the tables? There is currently a hotkey to sitout on all the tables. So what you propose is a hotkey to sitout and then close once the hand is over?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking for a seperate hotkey to CLOSE the tables. It would be, say, F5 to sitout and then F6 to CLOSE OUT.

It's just cuz there are times (6 mo old son waking up crying in middle of night [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]) where I can sit out from all my tables but it does take a little extra time to exit, enter, exit, enter etc from 8+ tables. It seems like an eternity when you have a 6 mo old screeming for food!!
Old 09-11-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking for a seperate hotkey to CLOSE the tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just close the lobby which will exit all of your tables without any additional hassle (if you have auto_leave_table enabled). I'll put a hotkey in there to shutdown party....
Old 09-11-2006, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to donate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM

I'm using this for the first time tonight and all is working well except that I still have the counters on all my monster tables. Did I read in here somewhere that I need to open party and then open the script to make it run properly (or vice versa). I'm pretty certain all my demonster settings are correct.