Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2005, 10:54 PM

Default Re: RL pics

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't happen to be Gene Wilder's son?
Old 05-18-2005, 12:24 AM

Wow.

After all these pictures Dead, TSC, and Bdids are the only people I would ever want to talk to in person.

Everyone else seems to be so needy. You all think pictures of you with girls or things that were funny at the time will make people on the internet think your cool. Kudos to the people who posted pictures of themselves not trying to look cool.

The rest of you are tools.

Whats scarier than some of you freaks is those who felt the need to post a picture but obscured your face. The point is to see what you look like. If I couldnt recognize you in person from you picture, dont bother posting. Shrinking you picture or posting a picture of you running or with you back turned sucks.

That said, Im not posting my picture for 2 reasons: 1. Im incredibly Hipocritical, and 2. Photobuckted is saying some bs about my bandwith being exceeded (even though I havent put up any thing new in a month)
Old 05-18-2005, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That said, Im not posting my picture for 2 reasons: 1. Im incredibly Hipocritical, and 2. Photobuckted is saying some bs about my bandwith being exceeded (even though I havent put up any thing new in a month)

[/ QUOTE ]

Reason two is terrible, especially considering there are other free image hosting sites that will work just fine. ( http://www.imageshack.us )

BTW: You are a for not posting your own picture, but ragging on those that did.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone else seems to be so needy. You all think pictures of you with girls or things that were funny at the time will make people on the internet think your cool, or you just generally don't take pictures of yourself when you're not doing something fun with friends, because you're not a narcissist, and you're not gonna bother taking new pictures for the sake of an internet message board because you don't care enough about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-18-2005, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

After all these pictures Dead, TSC, and Bdids are the only people I would ever want to talk to in person.

Everyone else seems to be so needy. You all think pictures of you with girls or things that were funny at the time will make people on the internet think your cool. Kudos to the people who posted pictures of themselves not trying to look cool.

The rest of you are tools.

Whats scarier than some of you freaks is those who felt the need to post a picture but obscured your face. The point is to see what you look like. If I couldnt recognize you in person from you picture, dont bother posting. Shrinking you picture or posting a picture of you running or with you back turned sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut the fuck up nit.

People tend to take pictures when they're at social gatherings, not sitting in their tighty whities eating a Hot Pocket and reading 2+2 at 3 am.

I posted a pic with my face obscured because that's the only pic I have on my computer or a CD, other than my driver's license (which is a lameass picture). And I don't have a digital camera.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:49 AM

nh Eric
Old 05-18-2005, 01:14 PM

I agree with Kipin, put up or shut up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ponks
Old 05-22-2005, 03:20 PM

nh
Old 05-23-2005, 01:20 PM

Even though it's pretty bad, this is the only pic of me that I have. It's about a year old. Disregard the Busch.

Old 05-23-2005, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even though it's pretty bad, this is the only pic of me that I have. It's about a year old. Disregard the Busch.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to copy me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]