Party Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $12.30
BTN: $24.65
SB: $32.28
Hero (BB): $39.20
UTG: $23.93
MP: $17.61

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, BTN calls $0.25, SB folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.60) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.50</font>, BTN calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.60) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $3</font>, Hero calls $2

River: ($7.60) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $6</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $20.90 and is All-In</font>, Hero ???

This hand is played badly, Should i always raise this in big blind? Turn Should be a re-raise yes?

But as played (which is badly), River?
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Jq from bb - 25nl

I'm not sure how to interpret the Button open-limp from this tight player, but when Villain calls the flop, I'm thinking PP, Jx, or a distrustful ace-high. There is some chance too that Villain has XX and plans to try to take the pot away from you later, but this is not my first thought (Villain's stats aren't all that aggressive).

The turn card is the last one in the deck I wanted to see, so when I get popped there, I probably just go into calldown mode. There's some chance Villain is posturing, but 3-betting versus a super-marginal hand that's trying to represent trips won't do much good unless Villain has stubbornly decided to bluff off his stack this hand no matter how much he gets played back at, and meanwhile JTo seems like such a Button open-limping hand, if there is one.

As played, I guess I call the river push and hope Button has J9 or J8 or AA or something.